GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF MK7 VCDS TWEAKS

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Paging Don: looking to change a couple of things and need some help

#1: Up the brightness of the DRL "U" when I turn my fogs on when in the parking lights setting on the euro switch position - but dim the "U" when I turn my headlights on

#2: I have the "four brake lights" coded but I want to make it so when I have my lights on and im on the brakes my turn signal on that side blinks "brake_light_on - to completely off (for example, if I'm sitting at a stop light it's a little hard to see the back turn signal because it's blinks brake_light_on - to no_brake_light_but_tail_light_on - there isn't enough of a difference imo)

#2 - you could put LED bulbs in and then change the brightness of the running lights. Others have decreased from 28 to 10, for example.

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Paging Don: looking to change a couple of things and need some help

#1: Up the brightness of the DRL "U" when I turn my fogs on when in the parking lights setting on the euro switch position - but dim the "U" when I turn my headlights on)

Jordan: Long time no hear!! OK - it ain't possible (at least ,I don't know how) to up the DRL brightness by concatenating the dual functions of fog lights on and parker position - Leuchte-programming just isn't that sophisticated

But I can make the DRLs illuminate brighter when you set the rotary light switch to the parker position - period. If this alternative is acceptable, then consider the table below:

Just to explain what's happening in the table: I've shown the Leuchte-sets for the left & right side DRLs (the angel eyes, or what you call the "U"s)

On the LHS of the table, I've indicated the function that the Leuchte-banks perform.

To modify the illumination of the U's when the low beam is switched-on, change the existing setting for the Dimmwert EF channel, which has a default value of 26. Experiment with different values until you find a setting to your preference.

To have a different (higher) illumination when you select "Parker", you will need to add a new function to the Leuchte-sets. This is done by the entries shown next to the "Parker Position" . I'm suggesting in the table that you select an illumination level of 100, but again - try different values by changing Dimmwert GH channel

Don

#2: I have the "four brake lights" coded but I want to make it so when I have my lights on and im on the brakes my turn signal on that side blinks "brake_light_on - to completely off (for example, if I'm sitting at a stop light it's a little hard to see the back turn signal because it's blinks brake_light_on - to no_brake_light_but_tail_light_on - there isn't enough of a difference imo)

Hmm.......... must be your thick American accent, but I can't understand what you require. Please ask the same question again, but this time using different words?

Don

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
The DRL brightness worked coding, thanks

Hmm.......... must be your thick American accent, but I can't understand what you require. Please ask the same question again, but this time using different words?
Don

My accent isn't thick buddy, I'm just thick (as in the "as a brick" kind of way).

When I have my lights on, I wanted to get my rear turn signals to turn completely off between blinks. I found the answer in another thread (last two items in the picture below)

Last edited:

apostoly

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi. I need some help. Does anyone have a list of default values for the front lights. I have somewhere stuffed and and would like to start from Scratch. I can go through the history but have no idea where it went wrong. My drls don't stay on when in auto mode and the lights don't turn on at all when it is in low beam mode.

Is there a complete list of defaults anywhere at least for central electrics?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Hi. I need some help. Does anyone have a list of default values for the front lights. I have somewhere stuffed and and would like to start from Scratch. I can go through the history but have no idea where it went wrong. My drls don't stay on when in auto mode and the lights don't turn on at all when it is in low beam mode.

Is there a complete list of defaults anywhere at least for central electrics?

aposroly: tell me type of front headlight fittings are on your Aussie GTI - halogen, HIDs with single "U", HIDs with double "U"?

Don

apostoly

Passed Driver's Ed
aposroly: tell me type of front headlight fittings are on your Aussie GTI - halogen, HIDs with single "U", HIDs with double "U"?

Don
Hey mate.

They are the HID's with the single u when lit up but there are two u's, only the r's have both light up I think?

Thanks heaps!

Last edited:

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Hey mate.

They are the HID's with the single u when lit up but there are two u's, only the r's have both light up I think?

Thanks heaps!

Apostoly: Yes, you are correct about double "angel-eyes" being only on the R's as a factory fitting, but some have retro-fitted these on their cars - clearly not you though!

OK - the best that I can do is to give you the factory settungs from an Aussie 110 TDI - but I'm fairly certain that this car has the same headlight fitting.

Because of the word count limit on this forum, I have to break the settings into two posts

Don

Code:
Function 	>	Adaptation-channel Description 	>	Setting - 110TDI - Aussie (RoW)
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(1)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lasttyp 0	>	12 - Blinkleuchten
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(2)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lampendefektbit Position 0	>	34
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(3)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 0	>	14
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(4)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion A 0	>	Blinken links Hellphase
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(5)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion B 0	>	not active
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(6)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimmwert AB 0	>	100
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(7)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 0	>	Always
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(8)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion C 0	>	not active
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(9)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion D 0	>	not active
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(10)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimmwert CD 0	>	0
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(11)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimming Direction CD 0	>	maximize
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(12)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion E 0	>	not active
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(13)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion F 0	>	not active
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(14)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimmwert EF 0	>	0
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(15)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimming Direction EF 0	>	maximize
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(16)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion G 0	>	not active
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(17)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion H 0	>	not active
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(18)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimmwert GH 0	>	0
Indicator, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(19)-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Dimming Direction GH 0	>	maximize
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(1)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lasttyp 10	>	2 - Shutter; Diagnosesensierung für 'LED low'
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(2)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lampendefektbitposition 10	>	37
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(3)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 10	>	1E
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(4)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion A 10	>	Left high beam
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(5)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion B 10	>	Lichthupe generell
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(6)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimmwert AB 10	>	127
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(7)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 10	>	Always
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(8)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion C 10	>	not active
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(9)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion D 10	>	not active
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(10)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimmwert CD 10	>	0
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(11)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimming Direction CD 10	>	maximize
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(12)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion E 10	>	not active
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(13)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion F 10	>	not active
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(14)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimmwert EF 10	>	0
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(15)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimming Direction EF 10	>	maximize
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(16)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion G 10	>	not active
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(17)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Lichtfunktion H 10	>	not active
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(18)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimmwert GH 10	>	0
Light shutter Front Left (head Lights)	>	(19)-Leuchte10SHUTTER LB23-Dimming Direction GH 10	>	maximize
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(1)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lasttyp 11	>	2 - Shutter; Diagnosesensierung für 'LED low'
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(2)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lampendefektbitposition 11	>	41
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(3)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 11	>	1F
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(4)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion A 11	>	Right high beam
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(5)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion B 11	>	Lichthupe generell
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(6)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimmwert AB 11	>	127
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(7)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 11	>	Always
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(8)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion C 11	>	not active
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(9)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion D 11	>	not active
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(10)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimmwert CD 11	>	0
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(11)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimming Direction CD 11	>	maximize
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(12)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion E 11	>	not active
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(13)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion F 11	>	not active
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(14)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimmwert EF 11	>	0
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(15)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimming Direction EF 11	>	maximize
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(16)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion G 11	>	not active
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(17)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Lichtfunktion H 11	>	not active
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(18)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimmwert GH 11	>	0
Light shutter Front Right (head Lights)	>	(19)-Leuchte11SHUTTER RB22-Dimming Direction GH 11	>	maximize
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(1)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lasttyp 12	>	10 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(2)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lampendefektbitposition 12	>	38
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(3)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 12	>	22
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(4)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion A 12	>	Nebellicht links
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(5)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion B 12	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(6)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimmwert AB 12	>	100
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(7)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 12	>	Always
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(8)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion C 12	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(9)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion D 12	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(10)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimmwert CD 12	>	0
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(11)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimming Direction CD 12	>	maximize
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(12)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion E 12	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(13)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion F 12	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(14)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimmwert EF 12	>	0
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(15)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimming Direction EF 12	>	maximize
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(16)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion G 12	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(17)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Lichtfunktion H 12	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(18)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimmwert GH 12	>	0
Fog-Light, Front  Left	>	(19)-Leuchte12NL LB45-Dimming Direction GH 12	>	maximize
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(1)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lasttyp 13	>	10 - allgemeine Scheinwerfer
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(2)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lampendefektbitposition 13	>	42
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(3)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 13	>	23
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(4)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion A 13	>	Nebellicht rechts
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(5)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion B 13	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(6)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimmwert AB 13	>	100
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(7)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 13	>	Always
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(8)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion C 13	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(9)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion D 13	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(10)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimmwert CD 13	>	0
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(11)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimming Direction CD 13	>	maximize
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(12)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion E 13	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(13)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion F 13	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(14)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimmwert EF 13	>	0
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(15)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimming Direction EF 13	>	maximize
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(16)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion G 13	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(17)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Lichtfunktion H 13	>	not active
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(18)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimmwert GH 13	>	0
Fog-Light, Front Right	>	(19)-Leuchte13NL RB5-Dimming Direction GH 13	>	maximize
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(1)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lasttyp 1	>	12 - Blinkleuchten
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(2)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lampendefektbitposition 1	>	3E
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(3)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 1	>	15
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(4)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion A 1	>	Blinken rechts Hellphase
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(5)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion B 1	>	not active
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(6)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimmwert AB 1	>	100
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(7)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 1	>	Always
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(8)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion C 1	>	not active
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(9)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion D 1	>	not active
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(10)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimmwert CD 1	>	0
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(11)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimming Direction CD 1	>	maximize
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(12)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion E 1	>	not active
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(13)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion F 1	>	not active
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(14)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimmwert EF 1	>	0
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(15)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimming Direction EF 1	>	maximize
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(16)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion G 1	>	not active
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(17)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion H 1	>	not active
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(18)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimmwert GH 1	>	0
Indicator, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(19)-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Dimming Direction GH 1	>	maximize
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(1)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lasttyp 2	>	4 - LED Tagfahrlichtmodul Signal
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(2)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lampendefektbitposition 2	>	48
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(3)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 2	>	4A
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(4)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion A 2	>	Daytime running lights
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(5)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion B 2	>	not active
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(6)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert AB 2	>	100
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(7)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 2	>	Always
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(8)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion C 2	>	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(9)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion D 2	>	Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(10)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert CD 2	>	26
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(11)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimming Direction CD 2	>	maximize
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(12)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion E 2	>	not active
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(13)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion F 2	>	not active
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(14)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert EF 2	>	0
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(15)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimming Direction EF 2	>	maximize
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(16)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion G 2	>	not active
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(17)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion H 2	>	not active
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(18)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert GH 2	>	0
Parking-Light, Front Left (Angel Eyes)	>	(19)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimming Direction GH 2	>	maximize

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Second part follows:
Code:
Function 	>	Adaptation-channel Description 	>	Setting - 110TDI - Aussie (RoW)		
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(1)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lasttyp 3	>	4 - LED Tagfahrlichtmodul Signal	TRUE	4 - LED Tagfahrlichtmodul Signal
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(2)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lampendefektbitposition 3	>	4C	TRUE	4C
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(3)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 3	>	4C	TRUE	4C
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(4)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion A 3	>	Daytime running lights	TRUE	Daytime running lights
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(5)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion B 3	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(6)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert AB 3	>	100	TRUE	100
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(7)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 3	>	Always	TRUE	Always
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(8)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion C 3	>	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)	TRUE	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(9)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion D 3	>	Parking light right	TRUE	Parking light right
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(10)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert CD 3	>	26	TRUE	26
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(11)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimming Direction CD 3	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(12)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion E 3	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(13)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion F 3	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(14)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert EF 3	>	`	FALSE	0
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(15)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimming Direction EF 3	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(16)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion G 3	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(17)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion H 3	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(18)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert GH 3	>	0	TRUE	0
Parking-Light, Front Right (Angel eyes)	>	(19)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimming Direction GH 3	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(1)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lasttyp 4	>	1 - LED Tagfahrlichtmodul Versorgung	FALSE	6 - LED Lichtmodul
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(2)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lampendefektbitposition 4	>	3A	TRUE	3A
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(3)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 4	>	49	TRUE	49
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(4)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion A 4	>	Daytime running lights	TRUE	Daytime running lights
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(5)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion B 4	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(6)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimmwert AB 4	>	127	TRUE	127
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(7)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 4	>	Always	TRUE	Always
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(8)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion C 4	>	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)	TRUE	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(9)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion D 4	>	Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)	TRUE	Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(10)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimmwert CD 4	>	127	TRUE	127
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(11)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimming Direction CD 4	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(12)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion E 4	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(13)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion F 4	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(14)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimmwert EF 4	>	0	TRUE	0
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(15)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimming Direction EF 4	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(16)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion G 4	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(17)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion H 4	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(18)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimmwert GH 4	>	0	TRUE	0
Daytime Running Lights Left (Centre Dot)	>	(19)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Dimming Direction GH 4	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(1)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lasttyp 5	>	1 - LED Tagfahrlichtmodul Versorgung	FALSE	6 - LED Lichtmodul
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(2)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lampendefektbitposition 5	>	44	TRUE	44
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(3)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 5	>	4B	TRUE	4B
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(4)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion A 5	>	Daytime running lights	TRUE	Daytime running lights
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(5)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion B 5	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(6)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert AB 5	>	127	TRUE	127
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(7)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 5	>	Always	TRUE	Always
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(8)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion C 5	>	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)	TRUE	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(9)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion D 5	>	Parking light right	TRUE	Parking light right
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(10)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert CD 5	>	127	TRUE	127
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(11)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimming Direction CD 5	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(12)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion E 5	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(13)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion F 5	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(14)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert EF 5	>	0	TRUE	0
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(15)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimming Direction EF 5	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(16)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion G 5	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(17)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion H 5	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(18)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert GH 5	>	0	TRUE	0
Daytime Running Lights  Right (Centre Dot)	>	(19)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Dimming Direction GH 5	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(1)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lasttyp 6	>	3 - Xenon Abblendlicht	TRUE	3 - Xenon Abblendlicht
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(2)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lampendefektbitposition 6	>	36	TRUE	36
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(3)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 6	>	1A	TRUE	1A
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(4)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion A 6	>	Abblendlicht links	TRUE	Abblendlicht links
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(5)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion B 6	>	Lichthupe generell	TRUE	Lichthupe generell
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(6)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimmwert AB 6	>	127	TRUE	127
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(7)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 6	>	Always	TRUE	Always
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(8)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion C 6	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(9)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion D 6	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(10)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimmwert CD 6	>	0	TRUE	0
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(11)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimming Direction CD 6	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(12)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion E 6	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(13)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion F 6	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(14)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimmwert EF 6	>	0	TRUE	0
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(15)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimming Direction EF 6	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(16)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion G 6	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(17)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion H 6	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(18)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimmwert GH 6	>	0	TRUE	0
Low Beam, Front Left  (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(19)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Dimming Direction GH 6	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(1)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lasttyp 7	>	3 - Xenon Abblendlicht	TRUE	3 - Xenon Abblendlicht
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(2)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lampendefektbitposition 7	>	40	TRUE	40
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(3)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 7	>	1B	TRUE	1B
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(4)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion A 7	>	Abblendlicht rechts	TRUE	Abblendlicht rechts
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(5)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion B 7	>	Lichthupe generell	TRUE	Lichthupe generell
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(6)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimmwert AB 7	>	127	TRUE	127
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(7)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 7	>	Always	TRUE	Always
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(8)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion C 7	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(9)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion D 7	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(10)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimmwert CD 7	>	0	TRUE	0
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(11)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimming Direction CD 7	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(12)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion E 7	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(13)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion F 7	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(14)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimmwert EF 7	>	0	TRUE	0
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(15)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimming Direction EF 7	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(16)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion G 7	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(17)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion H 7	>	not active	TRUE	not active
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(18)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimmwert GH 7	>	0	TRUE	0
Low Beam, Front Right (headLights), Halogen / Xenon	>	(19)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Dimming Direction GH 7	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(1)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lasttyp 8	>	36 - LED Kleinleistung	TRUE	36 - LED Kleinleistung
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(2)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lampendefektbitposition 8	>	35	TRUE	35
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(3)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 8	>	26	TRUE	26
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(4)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion A 8	>	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)	TRUE	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(5)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion B 8	>	Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)	TRUE	Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re)
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(6)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimmwert AB 8	>	127	TRUE	127
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(7)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 8	>	Always	TRUE	Always
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(8)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion C 8	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(9)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion D 8	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(10)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimmwert CD 8	>	0	TRUE	0
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(11)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimming Direction CD 8	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(12)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion E 8	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(13)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion F 8	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(14)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimmwert EF 8	>	0	TRUE	0
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(15)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimming Direction EF 8	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(16)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion G 8	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(17)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Lichtfunktion H 8	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(18)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimmwert GH 8	>	0	TRUE	0
High Beam, Front Left (head Lights)	>	(19)-Leuchte8FL LB39-Dimming Direction GH 8	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(1)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lasttyp 9	>	36 - LED Kleinleistung	TRUE	36 - LED Kleinleistung
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(2)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lampendefektbitposition 9	>	3F	TRUE	3F
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(3)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 9	>	27	TRUE	27
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(4)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion A 9	>	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)	TRUE	Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(5)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion B 9	>	Parking light right	TRUE	Parking light right
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(6)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert AB 9	>	127	TRUE	127
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(7)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtansteuerung HD AB 9	>	Always	TRUE	Always
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(8)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion C 9	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(9)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion D 9	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(10)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert CD 9	>	0	TRUE	0
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(11)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimming Direction CD 9	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(12)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion E 9	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(13)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion F 9	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(14)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert EF 9	>	0	TRUE	0
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(15)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimming Direction EF 9	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(16)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion G 9	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(17)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Lichtfunktion H 9	>	not active	TRUE	not active
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(18)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimmwert GH 9	>	0	TRUE	0
High Beam, Front Right (head Lights)	>	(19)-Leuchte9FL RB2-Dimming Direction GH 9	>	maximize	TRUE	maximize

apostoly

Passed Driver's Ed
Second part follows:
Thank you so much!

ill give it a shot, the TDI dont have same lights but i am pretty sure, but ill try some of the settings and see what happens.

Last edited:

jensi

Hello. Anyone now if I can change Comfort control module and configure everything myself without going to a vw dealer with my vcds? A workshop near by didnt manage to get everything to work after copying all settings from old ccm to new. The talked about vw dealer had to connect car online to vw for unlocking saftey for some of the functions.. The old ccm was broken as I could not stopp engine. VW in Norway did not want to change on waranty:(. Bought a new one from ebay and engine stops but have som functions like remote locking - led in doors- corner light ++ not working.
Br Jens

cav1982

Passed Driver's Ed
DV52 & Urban Joke Tail light issues

Hi having trouble activating the DV52 and Urban Joke Taillight Apps on OBD11. Both Apps say not supported when activated. Any insight would be appreciated. My coding is below if that helps.
Code:
 OBDeleven data log

Date: 2017-02-28 20:19

VIN: 3VWC17AU7GM515442
    Car: Volkswagen SportWagen
    Year: 2016
    Engine: CXBB
    Mileage: 17021 KM

---------------------------------------------------------------
01 Engine

System description: 1.8l R4 TFSI 
    Software number: 8V0906264F 
    Software version: 0003
    Hardware number: 06K907425B 
    Hardware version: H13
    ODX name: EV_ECM18TFS0208V0906264F
    ODX version: 001003
    Long coding: 091A00322464002F1000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

02 Transmission

System description: AISIN AG6 G3 
    Software number: 09G927749AP
    Software version: 2943
    Hardware number: 09G927749AP
    Hardware version: 129
    ODX name: EV_TCMAQ250031
    ODX version: 002009
    Long coding: 010200000C000000000000000000000000000000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

03 Brakes

System description: ESC          
    Software number: 3Q0907379AB
    Software version: 0723
    Hardware number: 3Q0907379G 
    Hardware version: H42
    Serial number: 62115000000629
    ODX name: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100IPB
    ODX version: 034036
    Long coding: 04FA6AA124210971007B020481C5292056249000408194B416435052C082

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

08 Air Conditioning

System description: Climatronic  
    Software number: 5GM907044A 
    Software version: 1001
    Hardware number: 5GM907044A 
    Hardware version: H03
    ODX name: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X
    ODX version: 003018
    Long coding: 02020024200100000105000012111402

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

09 Central Electrics

System description: BCM PQ37BOSCH
    Software number: 5Q0937087AA
    Software version: 0162
    Hardware number: 5Q0937087AA
    Hardware version: 028
    Serial number: 86580709151892
    ODX name: EV_BodyContrModul1UDSBosc
    ODX version: 015002
    Long coding: 00511B464041A2E969E44000001407001800000000000000000000000000

Subsystems: 
        System description: WWS    150609
        Software version: 0581
        Hardware version: 043
        Serial number:         151114023658
        Long coding: 0E4DDD

System description: RLHS         
        Software version: 0059
        Hardware version: 037
        Serial number: S5Y15M09D15H17M09S48
        Long coding: 96A8DD

System description: J245 PS22.409
        Software version: 0004
        Serial number: 0000FST000H7HJO00000
        Long coding: 191800

System description: J394 PS22.409
        Serial number: 0000FST000GIFO100000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

13 Adaptive Cruise Control

System description: ACC Bosch MQB
    Software number: 5Q0907572F 
    Software version: 0400
    Hardware number: 5Q0907572F 
    Hardware version: H05
    Serial number: 03071503210697
    ODX name: EV_ACCMRRBoschVW372
    ODX version: 001016
    Long coding: 01045400FE0739

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

15 Airbag

System description: AirbagVW20   
    Software number: 5Q0959655J 
    Software version: 0830
    Hardware number: 5Q0959655J 
    Hardware version: 010
    Serial number: 003GCR039DPM
    ODX name: EV_AirbaVW20SMEVW37X
    ODX version: 002144
    Long coding: 8CCCFC00000000005000001AC24800000065

Subsystems: 
        System description: BF-Gewichtss.
        Software version: 0021
        Hardware version: H11
        Serial number: IBH000000000003IOZRO
        Long coding: 303137

System description: SideSensor_Df
        Software version: 0887
        Hardware version: 001
        Serial number: 35700000000AD9F0F41$
        Long coding: 2D2D2D

System description: SideSensor_Pf
        Serial number: 358000000005C6AC161Q

System description: SideSensor_Dr
        Software version: 6149
        Serial number: 3510002AB1CB0C23305 

System description: SideSensor_Pr
        Serial number: 3520002A51CB0C21C394

System description: FrontSensor_D
        Serial number: 35500029D1CF1D306158

System description: FrontSensor_P
        Serial number: 35600029D1CF1D31C0DN

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

16 Steering Column Electronics

System description: Lenks.Modul  
    Software number: 5Q0953521BB
    Software version: 0195
    Hardware number: 5Q0953569A 
    Hardware version: 075
    Serial number: 20150912500665
    ODX name: EV_SMLSVALEOMQB
    ODX version: 001015
    Long coding: 0C10

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

17 Dash Board

System description: KOMBI        
    Software number: 5G1920840A 
    Software version: 6420
    Hardware number: 5G1920840A 
    Hardware version: 242
    ODX name: EV_DashBoardVDDMQBAB
    ODX version: 009046
    Long coding: 0BA5111AED98CF0502887A0B5000000000000000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

19 Gateway

System description: GW MQB High  
    Software number: 5Q0907530AF
    Software version: 2224
    Hardware number: 5Q0907530M 
    Hardware version: 212
    Serial number: 19091510800408
    ODX name: EV_GatewConti
    ODX version: 013020
    Long coding: 0901000830085900FB00021A1C0F00000001050000000000000000000000

Subsystems: 
        System description: E221__MFL-DC1
        Software version: 0040
        Hardware version: H16
        Serial number: 29150001484100085294
        Long coding: 35FFFF

Trouble codes: 
        U110900 - Converter with socket No communication
            static

2B Steering Column Locking

System description: ELV-MQBA     
    Software number: 5Q0905861A 
    Software version: 0120
    Hardware number: 5Q0905861A 
    Hardware version: H01
    Serial number: 15000202271002
    ODX name: EV_ELVMarquMQB
    ODX version: 004111
    Long coding: 5D00000000000000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

3C Lane Change Assistant

System description: HRE_Master   
    Software number: 5Q0907686B 
    Software version: 0071
    Hardware number: 5Q0907686B 
    Serial number: 0378898043
    ODX name: EV_HREntryHella
    ODX version: 001028
    Long coding: 02011103

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

42 Door Electronics Driver Side

System description: TSG FS       
    Software number: 5Q0959593E 
    Software version: 0041
    Hardware number: 5Q0959593B 
    Hardware version: 020
    Serial number: 101015060505BQ
    ODX name: EV_DCUDriveSideEWMAXKLO
    ODX version: 006003
    Long coding: 003A13208000040000000000

Subsystems: 
        System description: Fond FHSG DRV
        Software version: 0002
        Hardware version: 007
        Serial number: 00000000000002060334
        Long coding: 011000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

44 Steering Assistance

System description: EPS_MQB_ZFLS 
    Software number: 5Q0909144S 
    Software version: 1063
    Hardware number: 5Q0909144R 
    Hardware version: 126
    ODX name: EV_SteerAssisMQB
    ODX version: 012140
    Long coding: 1302

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

52 Door Electronics Passenger Side

System description: TSG BFS      
    Software number: 5Q0959592E 
    Hardware number: 5Q0959592B 
    Serial number: 241015060501NW
    ODX name: EV_DCUPasseSideEWMAXKLO
    Long coding: 003A13208C00040000000000

Subsystems: 
        System description: Fond FHSG PSG
        Serial number: 00000000000002064927
        Long coding: 091000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

55 Headlight Regulation

System description: AFS-ECU      
    Software number: 7P6907357D 
    Software version: 0090
    Hardware number: 7P6907357A 
    Hardware version: H07
    Serial number: --------------
    ODX name: EV_HeadlRegulVWAFSMQB
    ODX version: 001120
    Long coding: 061A00010B000400

Subsystems: 
        System description: LeiMo links  
        Long coding: 2E0000

System description: LeiMo rechts 

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

5F Information Control Unit

System description: MU-S-NS-US   
    Software number: 3Q0035876  
    Software version: 0245
    Hardware number: 3Q0035876  
    Hardware version: H25
    Serial number: VWZAZ2R0415641
    ODX name: EV_MUStd4CTSAT
    ODX version: 001022
    Long coding: 027302020000000051220002001808001F0100F401200105C6

Subsystems: 
        System description: ABT_Std-2_Nav
        Software version: 1028
        Hardware version: H52
        Serial number: VWZ8Z9RFC007DQ      

System description: NAR 2015/16  
        Software version: 0220
        Hardware version: ---
        Serial number: --------------------

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

75 Telematics Communication Unit

System description: OCULowMQBUS  
    Software number: 5QE035285A 
    Software version: 0568
    Hardware number: 5QE035285A 
    ODX name: EV_OCULowMQB
    ODX version: 001006
    Long coding: 02730202C2823A017F1E06000000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

76 Parking Assistance

System description: PARKHILFE PLA
    Software number: 5Q0919298K 
    Software version: 0054
    Hardware number: 5Q0919298  
    Hardware version: H12
    Serial number: 39431525301445
    ODX name: EV_EPHVA2CAU3700000
    ODX version: 003021
    Long coding: 0031165011

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

A5 Front Sensors Driver Assistance System

System description: MQB_MFK      
    Software number: 5Q0980653G 
    Software version: 0060
    Hardware number: 5Q0980653  
    Hardware version: H06
    Serial number: 10000421993   
    ODX name: EV_MFKBoschAU370
    ODX version: 001001
    Long coding: 0100010000020306000400010100000100

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

B7 Access Startsystem Interface

System description: VWKESSYMQB   
    Software number: 5Q0959435A 
    Software version: 0604
    Hardware number: 5Q0959435  
    Hardware version: 021
    Serial number: 0379255365
    ODX name: EV_KessyHellaMQBAB
    ODX version: 002011
    Long coding: 030C0C

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Hi having trouble activating the DV52 and Urban Joke Taillight Apps on OBD11. Both Apps say not supported when activated. Any insight would be appreciated. My coding is below if that helps.
Code:
 OBDeleven data log

Date: 2017-02-28 20:19

VIN: 3VWC17AU7GM515442
    Car: Volkswagen SportWagen
    Year: 2016
    Engine: CXBB
    Mileage: 17021 KM

01 Engine

System description: 1.8l R4 TFSI 
    Software number: 8V0906264F 
    Software version: 0003
    Hardware number: 06K907425B 
    Hardware version: H13
    ODX name: EV_ECM18TFS0208V0906264F
    ODX version: 001003
    Long coding: 091A00322464002F1000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

02 Transmission

System description: AISIN AG6 G3 
    Software number: 09G927749AP
    Software version: 2943
    Hardware number: 09G927749AP
    Hardware version: 129
    ODX name: EV_TCMAQ250031
    ODX version: 002009
    Long coding: 010200000C000000000000000000000000000000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

03 Brakes

System description: ESC          
    Software number: 3Q0907379AB
    Software version: 0723
    Hardware number: 3Q0907379G 
    Hardware version: H42
    Serial number: 62115000000629
    ODX name: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100IPB
    ODX version: 034036
    Long coding: 04FA6AA124210971007B020481C5292056249000408194B416435052C082

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

08 Air Conditioning

System description: Climatronic  
    Software number: 5GM907044A 
    Software version: 1001
    Hardware number: 5GM907044A 
    ODX name: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X
    ODX version: 003018
    Long coding: 02020024200100000105000012111402

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

09 Central Electrics

System description: BCM PQ37BOSCH
    Software number: 5Q0937087AA
    Software version: 0162
    Hardware number: 5Q0937087AA
    Hardware version: 028
    Serial number: 86580709151892
    ODX name: EV_BodyContrModul1UDSBosc
    ODX version: 015002
    Long coding: 00511B464041A2E969E44000001407001800000000000000000000000000

Subsystems: 
        System description: WWS    150609
        Software version: 0581
        Hardware version: 043
        Serial number:         151114023658
        Long coding: 0E4DDD

System description: RLHS         
        Software version: 0059
        Hardware version: 037
        Serial number: S5Y15M09D15H17M09S48
        Long coding: 96A8DD

System description: J245 PS22.409
        Serial number: 0000FST000H7HJO00000

System description: J394 PS22.409
        Serial number: 0000FST000GIFO100000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

13 Adaptive Cruise Control

System description: ACC Bosch MQB
    Software number: 5Q0907572F 
    Software version: 0400
    Hardware number: 5Q0907572F 
    Hardware version: H05
    Serial number: 03071503210697
    ODX name: EV_ACCMRRBoschVW372
    ODX version: 001016
    Long coding: 01045400FE0739

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

15 Airbag

System description: AirbagVW20   
    Software number: 5Q0959655J 
    Software version: 0830
    Hardware number: 5Q0959655J 
    Hardware version: 010
    Serial number: 003GCR039DPM
    ODX name: EV_AirbaVW20SMEVW37X
    ODX version: 002144
    Long coding: 8CCCFC00000000005000001AC24800000065

Subsystems: 
        System description: BF-Gewichtss.
        Software version: 0021
        Serial number: IBH000000000003IOZRO
        Long coding: 303137

System description: SideSensor_Df
        Serial number: 35700000000AD9F0F41$

System description: SideSensor_Pf
        Serial number: 358000000005C6AC161Q

System description: SideSensor_Dr
        Serial number: 3510002AB1CB0C23305 

System description: SideSensor_Pr
        Serial number: 3520002A51CB0C21C394

System description: FrontSensor_D
        Serial number: 35500029D1CF1D306158

System description: FrontSensor_P
        Serial number: 35600029D1CF1D31C0DN

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

16 Steering Column Electronics

System description: Lenks.Modul  
    Software number: 5Q0953521BB
    Software version: 0195
    Hardware number: 5Q0953569A 
    Hardware version: 075
    Serial number: 20150912500665
    ODX name: EV_SMLSVALEOMQB
    ODX version: 001015
    Long coding: 0C10

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

17 Dash Board

System description: KOMBI        
    Software number: 5G1920840A 
    Software version: 6420
    Hardware number: 5G1920840A 
    Hardware version: 242
    ODX name: EV_DashBoardVDDMQBAB
    ODX version: 009046
    Long coding: 0BA5111AED98CF0502887A0B5000000000000000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

19 Gateway

System description: GW MQB High  
    Software number: 5Q0907530AF
    Software version: 2224
    Hardware number: 5Q0907530M 
    Hardware version: 212
    Serial number: 19091510800408
    ODX name: EV_GatewConti
    ODX version: 013020
    Long coding: 0901000830085900FB00021A1C0F00000001050000000000000000000000

Subsystems: 
        System description: E221__MFL-DC1
        Software version: 0040
        Hardware version: H16
        Serial number: 29150001484100085294
        Long coding: 35FFFF

Trouble codes: 
        U110900 - Converter with socket No communication
            static

2B Steering Column Locking

System description: ELV-MQBA     
    Software number: 5Q0905861A 
    Software version: 0120
    Hardware number: 5Q0905861A 
    Serial number: 15000202271002
    ODX name: EV_ELVMarquMQB
    ODX version: 004111
    Long coding: 5D00000000000000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

3C Lane Change Assistant

System description: HRE_Master   
    Software number: 5Q0907686B 
    Software version: 0071
    Hardware number: 5Q0907686B 
    Serial number: 0378898043
    ODX name: EV_HREntryHella
    ODX version: 001028
    Long coding: 02011103

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

42 Door Electronics Driver Side

System description: TSG FS       
    Software number: 5Q0959593E 
    Hardware number: 5Q0959593B 
    Serial number: 101015060505BQ
    ODX name: EV_DCUDriveSideEWMAXKLO
    Long coding: 003A13208000040000000000

Subsystems: 
        System description: Fond FHSG DRV
        Serial number: 00000000000002060334
        Long coding: 011000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

44 Steering Assistance

System description: EPS_MQB_ZFLS 
    Software number: 5Q0909144S 
    Software version: 1063
    Hardware number: 5Q0909144R 
    Hardware version: 126
    ODX name: EV_SteerAssisMQB
    ODX version: 012140
    Long coding: 1302

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

52 Door Electronics Passenger Side

System description: TSG BFS      
    Software number: 5Q0959592E 
    Hardware number: 5Q0959592B 
    Serial number: 241015060501NW
    ODX name: EV_DCUPasseSideEWMAXKLO
    Long coding: 003A13208C00040000000000

Subsystems: 
        System description: Fond FHSG PSG
        Serial number: 00000000000002064927
        Long coding: 091000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

55 Headlight Regulation

System description: AFS-ECU      
    Software number: 7P6907357D 
    Software version: 0090
    Hardware number: 7P6907357A 
    Hardware version: H07
    Serial number: --------------
    ODX name: EV_HeadlRegulVWAFSMQB
    ODX version: 001120
    Long coding: 061A00010B000400

Subsystems: 
        System description: LeiMo links  

System description: LeiMo rechts 

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

5F Information Control Unit

System description: MU-S-NS-US   
    Software number: 3Q0035876  
    Software version: 0245
    Hardware number: 3Q0035876  
    Hardware version: H25
    Serial number: VWZAZ2R0415641
    ODX name: EV_MUStd4CTSAT
    ODX version: 001022
    Long coding: 027302020000000051220002001808001F0100F401200105C6

Subsystems: 
        System description: ABT_Std-2_Nav
        Software version: 1028
        Hardware version: H52
        Serial number: VWZ8Z9RFC007DQ      

System description: NAR 2015/16  
        Software version: 0220
        Hardware version: ---
        Serial number: --------------------

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

75 Telematics Communication Unit

System description: OCULowMQBUS  
    Software number: 5QE035285A 
    Software version: 0568
    Hardware number: 5QE035285A 
    ODX name: EV_OCULowMQB
    ODX version: 001006
    Long coding: 02730202C2823A017F1E06000000

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

76 Parking Assistance

System description: PARKHILFE PLA
    Software number: 5Q0919298K 
    Software version: 0054
    Hardware number: 5Q0919298  
    Hardware version: H12
    Serial number: 39431525301445
    ODX name: EV_EPHVA2CAU3700000
    ODX version: 003021
    Long coding: 0031165011

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

A5 Front Sensors Driver Assistance System

System description: MQB_MFK      
    Software number: 5Q0980653G 
    Software version: 0060
    Hardware number: 5Q0980653  
    Hardware version: H06
    Serial number: 10000421993   
    ODX name: EV_MFKBoschAU370
    ODX version: 001001
    Long coding: 0100010000020306000400010100000100

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

B7 Access Startsystem Interface

System description: VWKESSYMQB   
    Software number: 5Q0959435A 
    Software version: 0604
    Hardware number: 5Q0959435  
    Hardware version: 021
    Serial number: 0379255365
    ODX name: EV_KessyHellaMQBAB
    ODX version: 002011
    Long coding: 030C0C

Trouble codes: 
        No trouble codes found

Code your tails back to stock settings and you can do it - had the same issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littleredtipi

Ready to race!
I'm tying to reset the headlights on my car (leveling is off). I need the code for 55-headlight adjustment. Does anyone know the security code? 31347 didn't work.

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
security code for module@ address hex55 is *****

Last edited: