GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K&N air filter and cleaning kit for 2015+ Audi, VW golf, gti, r - $35

Nate0083

Car(s)
2015 GTI
just installed an intake on my gti so I no longer need this. It is a k&n panel air filter and recharge kit. It was on the car for 10k miles.

The K&N 33-3005 fits Audi A3, Audi A3 Quattro, Audi Q2, Audi S3, Audi TT, Audi TT Quattro, Audi TTS, Seat Ateca, Seat Leon, Skoda Kodiaq, Skoda Octavia, Skoda Superb, Volkswagen Beetle, Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, Volkswagen Golf R, Volkswagen Golf Sportsvan, Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen, Volkswagen Golf VII, Volkswagen GTI, Volkswagen Passat, Volkswagen Tiguan II, and Volkswagen Touran II models

Located in Arlington VA, $35. would prefer local sale

Attachments

• 20170202_155454.jpg
    20170202_155454.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 297

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
So....

other than the extra racket that your new intake is making, did it actually realize into more SOP performance (seat of the pants feel)? Just wondering as there are many aboard who maintain that air intakes on the Mk7 GTI/R does very little in the way of realized gains, only more racket to scare the kids on the sidewalk. What say you. I am dying to know. :cool:

MaximunR

Passed Driver's Ed
other than the extra racket that your new intake is making, did it actually realize into more SOP performance (seat of the pants feel)? Just wondering as there are many aboard who maintain that air intakes on the Mk7 GTI/R does very little in the way of realized gains, only more racket to scare the kids on the sidewalk. What say you. I am dying to know. :cool:

I'm dying to know too!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Nate0083

Car(s)
2015 GTI
It's hard to give a definite answer because I did the Cobb stage 1+ at the same time I installed the intake. The turbo feels like it spools up much quicker and passing on the highway seems quicker as well. I got a good deal on my intake, I wouldn't recommend paying more than 300 as they all pretty much have similar gains.
If you're like me, then you enjoy the full experience of driving. The wonderful noise the intake coupled with a cat back exhaust makes brings a smile to my face every time I press my gas pedal.