GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

quick 40-100 vid

GarabinS1

Ready to race!
I think my car is around 117+ if I can get it down at the track.
I raced a brand new M3 on the freeway and I was only a car length or max car length and half ahead. Still fine tuning the car though it was pulling some timing.

It definitely is in the 117-120mph trap range. I had a IS38 swapped GTI with ED Tune/fbo (no jb stack or meth), and it was right next to a FBO 5.0 that was running low 12s at 116, and a stock c7 corvette trapping 117 (40-140mph runs), so your car with the stack and meth is definitely up there.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
It definitely is in the 117-120mph trap range. I had a IS38 swapped GTI with ED Tune/fbo (no jb stack or meth), and it was right next to a FBO 5.0 that was running low 12s at 116, and a stock c7 corvette trapping 117 (40-140mph runs), so your car with the stack and meth is definitely up there.

Prior to JB1 stacking & W/M I raced a very loud 15/16 GT and we were neck to neck from 60-140 mph. :D
With JB1 stacking 2.0 psi & W/M still being dialed in... as i was data logging I came across a new M3 and we raced from a short 60-110 mph run and I was a car length ahead of him... he couldn't close the gap and when I looked back at the logs I was getting some timing pull.

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
Do you think there would be any benefit in switching to an APR TCU tune? I have the ED stage 2 HT file and I've been considering switching to APR ECU file and keeping my ED TCU file like you. I just don't want to spend more money than I have to you know?

Im sure there is but definitely not worth the monies bro....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk