GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Excelerate Performance: Northeast Audi & VW Performance and Service Center

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Have you been following up on our XL.R8 twin turbo build?
If not, check it out here: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...formance-APR-Super-Charged-R8-Goes-Twin-turbo!

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Cool! I have unitronic stage 2 now. Just curiis if its some thing i should worry about yet.

usa939

Nice Work Cleaning Up the Carbon Mess

Not making the same performance like you used to? Check out our carbon cleaning services at Excelerate.

Before:

After:

Is there a way to prevent or slow down carbon build up like that? Would a catch can help? If so, what model do you guys install?

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Is there a way to prevent or slow down carbon build up like that? Would a catch can help? If so, what model do you guys install?

On mk7 no. VW has drastically improved the stock system and many users who have bought catch cans ran for 10k found nothing in them and sold them. Totally worthless on the this generation. Buy top tier fuel and you are good.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
MK6 GTI came in for a little diagnostic work and a replacement air filter.

We had a Z4M come in for a K&W Clubsport coilover conversion, Eibach Pro Alignment kit, and Powerflex polyurethane bushings in almost every place imaginable! Not to mention a necessary alignment.

Upgrading this APR stage 2 B8 S4's supercharger pulley!

Send us a PM and we'll give you a special promo code for discounts on some of our products.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
We had a Z4M come in for a K&W Clubsport coilover conversion, Eibach Pro Alignment kit, and Powerflex polyurethane bushings in almost every place imaginable! Not to mention a necessary alignment.

Makes me miss my Z4 [emoji853] traded it in when I got my R. Such a great car to drive around.

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Installing some Dinan software on this X6!

This RS4 came in with intake manifold flap codes and a carbon cleaning. The intake manifold flap arms are known to wear out and trigger fault codes. Since the linkage arms are plastic, as they wear they allow the sensor to move out of the sensors voltage range. Since the intake manifold was coming off to perform a carbon cleaning service, we replaced the stock plastic flap arms with 034 Motorsport billet linkage arms to return the flaps to normal range and allow the sensor to read properly from full close to full open.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Installed an MSS spring kit on this MK7 GTI and replaced the blown coilovers that were on. The car is back on its factory shocks with a Fully Adjustable Sport Kit, improving ride quality and performance.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Are you a DIY enthusiast? Is pulling your engine out of your S4 a breeze, but performing the timing chain service isn't? Whether you just don't have the proper tools, the know how, or you're simply just intimidated by adjusting anything related to timing, you can trust in Excelerate Performance to perform the timing chain service for you, whether the engine is in the vehicle or not.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Installing our first APR ultracharger today. Pretty awesome stuff! Very impressed with the ease of install, quality of product and how smooth the car drives with the latest software updates. Love that 7300rpm scream. Can almost hear the whine at idle is that bad*** Thought your supercharger made some noise before? Get ready for your car to transform into a whining baby!