GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official VMR Wheels Thread

th3m1kee

Yep. V710's in Hyper Silver. I love their timeless look and it seems everyone is going gunmetal these days. Wish they made the FF's in hyper for weight reasons, but they don't, unfortunately.

I'd say the wait is well worth getting what you truly want, provided the 710's are what you love. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I agree. When VMR was starting up I was lucky to get in early on the 710s with my MKV. Lasted 200k miles and still help up strong - I loved them! Now that I have an MK7 I feel its only right to carry the flag and continue the legacy!

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Are those 710s, Standard H? Looks great! VMR wont have the next batch in until April so I'm wondering if I should wait for find another model they offer. CHOICESSSSS haha

Just go to another online dealer.

STANDARD H

Ready to race!

njavier03

Ready to race!
Red 710s would be soooo nice, but I feel like I would get tired of it after a while.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I think the 710s in Phantom Black would look well placed on my Night Blue Metallic. The textured Bronze is almost dark enough for me to consider as on option but I feel it would still be too bright in direct sunlight. Bronze would have to be on the gunmetal side for me to pull the trigger on it. I like the look of the 702s but I think they only come in 9.5" width. Might be a little wide.....

Anyone know what Brandon usually charges for custom colours?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
$100 bucks per wheel

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Powder coat