GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Illinois Spotted Thread

shane1

I used to spot a blue 15/16 R on my home from work usually near des plaines off Algonquin road or the camp McDonald shortcut under the bridge.

I gave him a thumbs up in my Miata this fall. Now i have my R too ;)

BTW anyone wanting to connect on FB. I have a group started here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1732928500264197/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yppf77

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I always see a white non lighting package GTI with its fog lights on Roosevelt / Main Street in Lombard if you're on here I'm in the black GTI haha

elwood1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2024 GTI SE DSG
Spotted a real nice Mk VII GTI, lowered with Power Pack, and an exhaust southbound on Gross Point Road near Oakton in Niles. I had my sunglasses on, so not sure if it was black or dark blue, but it looked and sounded great.

RoyB2

Ready to race!
Last night in Arlington Heights Palm Court restaurant- White MK7R. Vanity Plates "UH OK", euro lights, looks like tint and oem wheels.

RoyB2

Ready to race!
On LSD this morning southbound 9am. Blue MK7R with snow tires and passenger. IL plate starts with 337

On howard street in Niles around 1pm. 2017 Blue MK7R, looks factory with light tint on back and rear windows.

dre1615

Ready to race!
On Rt 45 crossing Milwaukee Ave yesterday (Friday) in Vernon Hills around 5 PM. Red two door GTI with upgraded golf R style headlights and dark aftermarket wheels. Car looked just like mine only 4 door, had to do a double take.

LastDragon

Ready to race!
Drive every morning and afternoon to and from work down oakton in des plaines area.... always see a seemingly stock tornado red gti parked in the same plaza parking lot (probably works at one of the stores) right across from Maine west highschool. As a vw lover, I notice these things. And it's usually always parked side by side next to a grey new WRX.... must be buddies or coworkers.... well, that's all folks lol

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
On Rt 45 crossing Milwaukee Ave yesterday (Friday) in Vernon Hills around 5 PM. Red two door GTI with upgraded golf R style headlights and dark aftermarket wheels. Car looked just like mine only 4 door, had to do a double take.
Not me but I'm in that area Monday thru Friday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk