GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Northeast Ohio Dealer Recommendation

Ghawkins

Ready to race!
If you can get to Columbus, try Hatfield. After looking for a Performance Package car for months, I found one there and bought through the SCCA Partner program at invoice minus $500. See Clayton Hill. I drove about 100 miles from SW Ohio.

wlfpck

Ready to race!
I bought my 2013 mk6 at Ganley VW in bedford. People there are pretty nice and everything was handled well.

Would have bought my mk7 there if I was still in Ohio.

Nyulak

Ready to race!
I got my TSI from Ganley, too. I went there on recommendation of a friend. They were nice to me, but I only returned once since purchasing to buy sport springs. They easily matched the price of the springs from a competing dealership, so that was nice. I don't go to them now only because I do my own oil changes and minor maintenance. Actually, I've done all the modifications to my car, so who knows when I'll return. Maybe just to buy the R400 if it ever comes to the States.

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
If you are still looking, VW Hudson (might be in Streetsoboro now), ask for Liz. Great people, great service, they take care of their customers. I known Liz for over 10 years and wouldn't go anywhere else.

wasp1

I'm dealing with Rodney of Collection (now in streetsboro). So far, very impressed. Twice I've been in to test drive and he hands me the keys and says "go have fun we'll talk when you get back." I ordered a 2016 from him and the whole process has been a breeze so far.

Boost3d.GTI

Ready to race!
I'm dealing with Rodney of Collection (now in streetsboro). So far, very impressed. Twice I've been in to test drive and he hands me the keys and says "go have fun we'll talk when you get back." I ordered a 2016 from him and the whole process has been a breeze so far.

Awesome :) They are bunch of very cool people and very "mod friendly" dealer :) You can't go wrong with them.

Jeremy2

Ready to race!
If you can get to Columbus, try Hatfield. After looking for a Performance Package car for months, I found one there and bought through the SCCA Partner program at invoice minus $500. See Clayton Hill. I drove about 100 miles from SW Ohio.

I have to throw in Sean from Byers in Columbus. He pulled my R out of basically nowhere. Dude's a magician!

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
I drove the whole way to cincy for mine, but collection is who i would go through. Great service, willing to work with you, especially after my issues with the Ganley service advisors (love their techs, we've been taking our cars exclusively to Ara for almost 9 years).

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Ganley Bedford Imports on Broadway Ave. Worked as a tech there for 4 years. In terms of technician quality they will be top dogs. Few salesmen are really cool. That dealer has produced two SQC champions and gets the Wolfsburg Plaque nearly every year. Clean also. Parts department is THEE BEST in Ohio. Aaron is on point.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I drove the whole way to cincy for mine, but collection is who i would go through. Great service, willing to work with you, especially after my issues with the Ganley service advisors (love their techs, we've been taking our cars exclusively to Ara for almost 9 years).
Ara my buddy! Haha, he was my team leader for two years. Great guy, super old school though haha. If you have air cooled issues, Ara is you man. He does old Jaguars also. I was a tech there from 2011-14.

Snitt

Ready to race!
I bought my R from Eastside Mazda Volkswagen in Willoughby Hills. Mackenzie Mayfield is a good dood and will take good care of you.