GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Northern NJ Dealer for Service

joecr

Any recommendations? I'm getting the fuel pump issue taken care of and I want to make it gets done correctly; I bought out of State so can't take back to original dealer.

Redleg02

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Any recommendations? I'm getting the fuel pump issue taken care of and I want to make it gets done correctly; I bought out of State so can't take back to original dealer.

Not sure how far north you are, but Trend Motors in Rockaway, Morris County has always treated me pretty well.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I've had pretty good experiences with Linden VW. Their Master Tech is super personal, will be the first person to come out and talk to you about whats wrong with your car and how they're gonna fix it, and they take videos of before and after and send it to you. Also they're a tuning shop, and most of the employees drive modded dubs

rcsummers

Ready to race!
I've had pretty good experiences with Linden VW. Their Master Tech is super personal, will be the first person to come out and talk to you about whats wrong with your car and how they're gonna fix it, and they take videos of before and after and send it to you. Also they're a tuning shop, and most of the employees drive modded dubs

Ive heard this.

Im due for my first service soon, so ill be bringing it there.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Not sure how far north you are, but Trend Motors in Rockaway, Morris County has always treated me pretty well.

I bought my car there and they were great. I haven't used the service department yet, but they do APR tunes and work there, so they would be a good choice.