GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mods you're wasting money on...

mursepaolo

Ready to race!
Subscribing

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
What intakes are you guys running? I'm assuming you haven't had any complaints.

I run IE's closed intake setup, but the cool thing is that it comes with a "sound door" that you can either make it 100% closed or take it off and then you get all the awesome spool/DV sounds. It was expensive for sure and I wasn't looking to make any extra power from it. It looks great and sounds amazing and that's good enough for me!

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
IMO unless you're tracking your car regularly, I vote for:

any brake upgrade besides pads.

If I owned a GTI sport, I might downgrade my brakes.

Big rotors = big wheels =
expensive tires and weight that's only good for looks.

Uhhh. Uhhhhhhhh. No. You lost me there.

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
I run IE's closed intake setup, but the cool thing is that it comes with a "sound door" that you can either make it 100% closed or take it off and then you get all the awesome spool/DV sounds. It was expensive for sure and I wasn't looking to make any extra power from it. It looks great and sounds amazing and that's good enough for me!

Me LIKE !!!!
If you don’t mind could you pm me the $$?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
In the original post you could summarize: Get a DP and a tune and save the rest of your money for (fill in the blank).

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Bump for reminding those with raging Black Friday Boners
I don't think this is going how you intended Buda.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Yeah wtf? If your not tracking your car why would you care about weight.
yeah if you're not tracking your car or not just being a poser, you're throwing your money away with big brakes.

want to stop quicker? better tires, better pads, and yes, less weight.

MDLBC

Ready to race!
is there a thread of mods that i am allowed to do without disgracing my fellow enthusiasts?
i want everyone here to like me and approve of the things i have done.
thanks.

I think the arm-rest “mod” may be the only thing you can do and have everyone approve of and still like you. Just don’t tell them how you did the “mod” because it may start a flame war! [emoji6]

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
is there a thread of mods that i am allowed to do without disgracing my fellow enthusiasts?
thanks.
With an attitude like that you can do anything you damn well please or nothing at all and have my respect [emoji2]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
thanks.

Get a fantastic deal on an INJEN intake, take a drill saw to your grill and bumper (why not more air is never bad) and post about how amazazing the turbaw sooonds r dawg and watch the approval roll in.