GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Wow I was thinking something like 26. It’s an H revision I worry about oiling and snapping the shaft.

It could happen... we all know the IHI turbos are garbage. A stock boost level IS38 can even pop so i wouldn't lose sleep over it... it's part of the modding game :p

TDI Matt

Ready to race!
Understood it’s at g pop getting balanced and ported. It has 22k they said it didn’t need a rebuild soo we’ll see. Although I’d be curious if they use oem or aftermarket bearings.

It seems the turbos blow early On if they are going to. So 22k almost makes it better to me but who knows.

Last edited:

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Understood it’s at g pop getting balanced and ported. It has 22k they said it didn’t need a rebuild soo we’ll see. Although I’d be curious if they use oem or aftermarket bearings.

It seems the turbos blow early On if they are going to. So 22k almost makes it better to me but who knows.

If it helps my stock IS38 has 24,000 miles with only a 50 mile "break in" period when it was new..

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

Jetbill

Passed Driver's Ed
Can someone confirm with the Eurodyne tune it allows for left foot braking, similar to APR’s feature? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBMK7GTI

Go Kart Newbie
Looking for any insight from guys that have been on an is38 for some miles now. I've been debating on pulling the trigger but the car is my daily and I'm hesitant. Cars been stage 2 for about 18 of it's 20k. I understand these cars are over engineered from the factory and the k04 mk6 guys have well over 100k, but realistically who here has above 50k on an is38?

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Looking for any insight from guys that have been on an is38 for some miles now. I've been debating on pulling the trigger but the car is my daily and I'm hesitant. Cars been stage 2 for about 18 of it's 20k. I understand these cars are over engineered from the factory and the k04 mk6 guys have well over 100k, but realistically who here has above 50k on an is38?

I have 15k miles on my is38 and zero issues. A guy last night posted on the facebook page that he has 89k miles on his car and 50k of those have been with an is38.

drrck

Go Kart Champion
Did we ever find out what the peak PSI was set to for the old 1.5 93 8.2 tune?

Thanks!

From my logs for 5.3 the peak I saw was 22, I doubt you'll get a better answer than that.