GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I have a set of used superpro adjustable front end links for sale! $100, new for $150.

Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duger00

Passed Driver's Ed
Going to keep them , will sell my neuspeed wheels I just got instead

Hey I bought new wheels and letting go of my 19 inch oem cadiz wheels. One wheel has decent curb rash and one other wheels has minimal curb rash. The tires are pirelli p - zero 235/35/r19. The tires are in good condition except one that needs to be replaced right away due to a bubble on it, under no circumstances can it be driven on, I'm contemplating taking it off completely or putting a hole in it haha. Otherwise tires are 6/32 inches of depth. It comes with VW center cap and custom carbon fiber valve covers that i got from pinalloy. Local only, no shipping. I live in san francisco, CA. Thanks

more pics here

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35379

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 439
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
***Will be off of car in a few weeks. Gauging interest now since I don't want to ship and would like to sell locally. Can meet up anywhere in SF Bay Area for serious buyer.

VWR Catback Exhaust 25k miles 700 ($1100 msrp)
VWR Catted Downpipe 5k miles 800 ($1400 msrp)
1400 if you buy both

Thanks

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Anyone in NorCal have a VAGCOM that works on older cars? Mine is only 2006 and I just got a 2002 Audi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Here are some pics of the VWR catted downpipe (guaranteed no CEL), and VWR catback. Available anywhere in the SF Bay or Sacramento for serious buyers.

1400 if you buy both

Although dirty, they are in mint condition.
IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Anyone in NorCal have a VAGCOM that works on older cars? Mine is only 2006 and I just got a 2002 Audi

My OBDEleven has worked on a 2004 golf, so I would imagine it also working on a 2002 Audi.

Here are some pics of the VWR catted downpipe (guaranteed no CEL), and VWR catback. Available anywhere in the SF Bay or Sacramento for serious buyers.

1400 if you buy both

Although dirty, they are in mint condition.

If I do buy an aftermarket downpipe what you have is exactly what I would want. It might take some time before I have the spare money lying around, but know that I am interested in your downpipe.