GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tadej's Golf 2.0TDI DSG Highline

LFTMON

Ready to race!
A few days ago my colleague, who has a 2017 GTD, and I went for a drive and I couldn't believe it. The acceleration is the same in both cars(he has manual gearbox), but he has a better top speed due to manual gearbox. I never used launch control while we were testing out.
Also I tested out the top speed, which was 217km/h on the speedo, 212km/h via GPS.
Test 1, without launch control:

Test 2, with launch control:

Wow so after the revo and exhaust you get that kind of 0-60mph time???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow so after the revo and exhaust you get that kind of 0-60mph time???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, after the Revo tuning and exhaust I get that results...The road where I was testing is slightly downhill(ramp on highway).

looks good! GTI side skirts next!

I have GTI side skirts on now, I just need some time to take good pics and upload them :) and clean the car of course(It's my daily driver).

Thurman_Murman_0923

Question on the Manufacturing # of your wireless charger. HELP!

So I bought one for my 2015 Golf and the one that USP Motorsport had online said that the Manufacturing # was MFG # 241320-51-1. The item that I got however was MFG # 241320-51-2. My hubby was going to install it for me but when I received the item, its wires looked different and the installation instructions were much more complicated. I notified them immediately and they said a simpler installation would be posted soon but that has yet to happen. In the meantime, I am stuck with the item because USP Motorsports is taking their sweet time to issue me a return form. Can anyone help us to teach us how to install this without having to remove half the dashboard? TIA! Hapy New Year!

:)
So today my fiancee gave me a present, QI wireless charger from Inbay. I installed it today and it was fairly easy due to all DIY guides here :)
All I had to do was remove the cubby in front of DSG, make a hole on the back side, run the cables from charger to fuse box and that's it. I had a few problems having cubby reinstalled but once I figured it out it was in just like that.
The box that charger came in:

What you get in the box(charger, cables, manual):

Removing the cubby in front of gear lever:

Final product:

I would rate this DIY 3/10 for difficulty.

PhivosAu79

Car(s)
golf 7highline 2016
I've been searching through forum all day and I haven't found the right topic.
I'm currently in the process of getting rear diffusor from GTI and having twin exhaust.
Has anyone got a decent DIY tutorial or something that I can help with?

Thank you and have a great weekend.
ive been looking for the same thing with how to put a GTI diffuser and a quad exhaust on my golf 2016 mk7 highline but i dont know if i will need a bumper do you have any idea?