GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who here owns an MKV?

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
06 GTI (details in sig).... 7 years and 236K KMS on the clock :D

really interested in the MKVII

IF i get it though, i will not swap, might keep the MKV as my project :rolleyes:

gtiw7

Ready to race!
06 GTI (details in sig).... 7 years and 236K KMS on the clock :D

really interested in the MKVII

IF i get it though, i will not swap, might keep the MKV as my project :rolleyes:

ma sha allah, why no catback?! :p that will make a world of a difference...feeling wise of course :rolleyes:; as only 0HP will be noticed while driving lol

have you thought about making MK7 your project car :D? now that would be something unique & ballistic!

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
ma sha allah, why no catback?! :p that will make a world of a difference...feeling wise of course :rolleyes:; as only 0HP will be noticed while driving lol

have you thought about making MK7 your project car :D? now that would be something unique & ballistic!

naah, i want to keep the mk7 as a DD with very minor mods

and mod the hell out of the car with no warranty (the mkv) :D GT3076 or 82 is my goal. i can only dream for now. buying the mk7 will be the first step.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I'm still waiting for the U.S. release. AND, since I want to buy an R this time, I may have to wait longer.

Perfectly happy with my Stage 2 2012 GTI though.

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
Had a MKV Golf 2 DR. black, now have the MKVI black 2 DR. may be considering a MKVII but not until 2015? Hope the rumors are true 1.8T and 7 speed DSG!

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
Original 2006 MKV owner. Just hit 150k miles and I'm looking to order an 18' Golf R (refresh) or the 18" Mustang GT (refresh) hahah !!! Tough decision tough. I prefer moving up to the R and like the new upgrades for 18', just wished we would be getting the Euro Spec Performance package. (long deep sigh)

somerset9

Go Kart Newbie
I had a mk6, which is pretty much a mk5 with TSI and better styling. The mk4 has no pretenses--it's a German Honda Fit. The mk5 is when they tried to make it look more aerodynamic but failed with their bubbly design and gray plastic bits. The mk6 design is the best IMO. Critics may pan VW for "conservative design" but that's what draws me to VW. I'm still tempted to get a Civic LX to replace the GTI--it's got a sweet shifter and we may be saying sayonara to VTEC once Honda decides to fully embrace forced induction.