GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vagtec Discover Pro retrofit for sale.

RTID75

Passed Driver's Ed
MIB1 kit with DAB. Component protection removed.

Purchased legitimately from Vagtec and has been in my car for about 14 months or so. I'm buying another Golf, so it has been removed from my 64 GTD.

This is exactly the same kit:

http://vagtec.co.uk/eshop/volkswage...pro-navigation-mib1-with-dab-without-sim.html

Nearly £1000 to buy from Vagtec. I'll also supply the air vents & screen surround trim (black GTD / GTI type), which you don't get from Vagtec if it's the right one for your car. This part alone is over £100.

Navigation is updated to the current 2017 release maps. The whole system is working perfectly and is in completely unmarked condition.

Offered here before I eBay it. I'll post photos of it if anyone would like to see.

£600 with trim, £550 without.

RTID75

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't understand, you can have an MIB1 with 8" screen?? And what is DAB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand what you don't understand. ;)

My old 2014 (MIB1) GTD had Discover with the crappy little 5.8" low res screen. I couldn't abide it, so retrofitted Discover Pro.

I took it back out again and put the original Discover system back in before I traded the car in, hence it's now for sale.

DAB is digital radio.

RTID75

Passed Driver's Ed
Some pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 509
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 576
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 529
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 534

zub-gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Aplogies for resurrecting an old thread..

You wouldn’t happen to know the part number of that trim/surround that you had for the larger screen?

I have the screen but need to get the trim piece and can’t find a part number.

Thanks. Neil