GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R and Civic Type R Review

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I haven't finished watching it yet but one feature of the Type R that I think is both cool and horrible is the automatic rev-matching on a manual gearbox. From a technologically standpoint it's pretty neat stuff. But I really think it detracts from the performance driving experience. I'm proud of myself every time I really nail a throttle blip and taking that away makes me sad.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I'm three hours ahead of you. Stay with us, Champ.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I've been working 2nd shift for the last five years. It wreaks havoc on one's ability to go to bed before 2 am.

I'm so tired...

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Wait, what do you use woodcraft for? Those guys are local to me and huge on my bike forums.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Well, I have been running their clip ons, rear sets etc on my 250 Racebike this whole year. Some other stuff ... they also sell Armour Bodies fairings. Those are Woodcraft parts in my profile pic. However I may be going to all Vortex... I kind of got a deal with two companies and they have some overlapping parts.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
That's amazeballs. I never got a chance to take the bike to the track before I sold it to my brother but the plan is eventually to have a place with enough parking for a bike and trailer. Tiny apartment living sucks.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
That channel needs new reviewers... The whole video was boring

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
That's amazeballs. I never got a chance to take the bike to the track before I sold it to my brother but the plan is eventually to have a place with enough parking for a bike and trailer. Tiny apartment living sucks.

Yup it does. I just got a garage a couple months ago. I was paying like $160 a month for a storage unit. It sucked but it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
I haven't finished watching it yet but one feature of the Type R that I think is both cool and horrible is the automatic rev-matching on a manual gearbox. From a technologically standpoint it's pretty neat stuff. But I really think it detracts from the performance driving experience. I'm proud of myself every time I really nail a throttle blip and taking that away makes me sad.

I agree. Leave that cool stuff for paddle shifters. When theres a clutch just let it be all true manual