GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Excelerate Performance: Northeast Audi & VW Performance and Service Center

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Some goodies arrived at the shop today... Introducing some MK7.5 LED facelift taillights! No telling how long we will have these exactly, but we know it won't be long..

Send us a PM or email for more info!

Last edited:

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Someone is taking advantage of the Post Waterfest Software Sale! APR software install on this B8.5 A4 3.0T.

Want to grab 10% off of APR software? Stop by our shop for an install, no appointment is necessary.

EShadowbrook

Passed Driver's Ed
Props to you guys. Looks like you do fantastic work. Ive never been to your shop, but if I lived any closer you'd be getting all my business. Keep the updates coming!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Props to you guys. Looks like you do fantastic work. Ive never been to your shop, but if I lived any closer you'd be getting all my business. Keep the updates coming!

Thank you for the humbling words! It means a lot to us to get compliments like this, especially coming from someone who isn't a local customer. We are happy to see our work is being appreciated from afar, and if you ever need any parts, you can always visit our online store ;)

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Last week was definitely Porsche week at Excelerate... Two of which were in for some AWE Switchpath goodies and one in for a simple oil service; we love to be the dealership alternative as well as your performance shop!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We have an awesome resurrection project in the shop this week. Meet this MK4 R32. Previously built by our shop foreman Jamie when it was brand new, it has returned to us after a long slumber and is coming back to life. Stay tuned!