GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Track My Order – Slight concern!!!!!

deangtd

Passed Driver's Ed
I finally got 'Track My Order' working on the old Mac ;-) Its say that my order is being processed (and I should hope so as it was ordered in May!!!!!!)

Slightly concerning was the data box where I has the colour / upholstery of your order!

Colour is fine, upholstery is 'Titan Black' from a GT. Not good, so it was an email to the dealer and there are looking in to it.

Anyone else have this issue!!!

jimble1

Ready to race!
It's the same for everyone mate, titan black is the trim colour don't worry, and you think you've got it bad? My order went through as the books opened the 1st of april and mines at BW37 unconfirmed!

Skinnee D

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine is supposed to be Black Vienna but the tracker site shows Titan Black. Dealer double checked and confirmed it is correct.

punter

Passed Driver's Ed
Just wait till you try tracking it from factory to dealer !

My last Mk 6 was said to be in Emden for two weeks when it was in the U.K.

Then it was still showing as 'awaiting delivery to dealer the day I collected it ! lol.

Did you not notice 'once upon a time' in German at the top ???

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Is there a table available equating "Build Weeks" to the calendar?

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Ah OK - I thought that perhaps it ran from some odd mid-year point, or perhaps the change-point of Model-year.

DougL

Passed Driver's Ed
It won't be a confirmed build week of 42, as build weeks are only confirmed 4-5weeks before. We're only wk 31 this week. I am an estimated wk 36 so should see confirmation at the end of this week hopefully.