GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DINAN

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
So I ran the GTI at Fayetteville 1/4 mile track. Here's the times with lots of wheel hop,

Race mode 13:8 @ 102.8 60ft 2.4
Sport+ mode 14:1 @ 101 60 ft 2.4
Stock mode 14:4 @ 100 60 ft 2.6

Is it open now? Maybe I’ll see you there soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amritdesai

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I will post later but the Android version of the Dinan app is slightly different than the one on my iphone. When I switch to race mode on the android app it says "Race mode will work with 91 octane but Dinan recommends 93".

I drove around in race mode with 91 last night and it feels great. I don't fully understand how the Neuspeed power module can operate fine with 91 at 5 psi - though they are different products.

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
There are threads on this, but I’ll post here too. I have access to E85 and am considering a splash mix of 89+E85 because 93 in Chicago area is seriously expensive and I drive too much to do 93 all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I've got a gas station in town that serves up 100 octane. I was thinking about putting in 20 or 30 bucks worth and see how much of a difference it makes. I used to pump it into my SC'd Corrado VR6...and I was able to tell a difference.

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
I've got a gas station in town that serves up 100 octane. I was thinking about putting in 20 or 30 bucks worth and see how much of a difference it makes. I used to pump it into my SC'd Corrado VR6...and I was able to tell a difference.

You should be able to tell the difference, I'd think pretty easily. 100 octane is pretty much considered race fuel. We used to have a couple stations in town that carried it. I'll have to check and see if they still do. It was extremely expensive however. IIRC, close $6-7/gal. When premium 93 octane was close to $3/gal. I know Cali gas prices are much higher than the Midwest (Illinois) except in Cook County Chicago (crooks)

Now if you're adding to fuel already in the tank, then maybe not so much. But if you run it down to almost empty and put 100 octane in, she should run real good!