GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Nice, I’ll definitely check those out....I was looking into the stage 1 tune by APR, saw a place in town called vintage autos is a preferred dealer/vendor. Anyone have experience with them?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
This thread still live? Just bought 2017 GTI....live in simpsonville. Didn’t know if anyone still met up.....also was curious of some good roads for driving...love going thru the twisties

S-ville also, over by Heritage Park area. VCDS equipped if needed. I have a nice route to take going to a little hole in the wall coffee shop in Cashiers NC. It's like a mini Tail of the Dragon.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
That’s awesome, I’ve seen maybe 2 GTIs in simpsonville. What all you have done to the car? Color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure White with Durban wheels and black mirror caps. If your sharp eyed, you can spot me. But looks like a plain Golf because of the wheels on first glance. Only mods right now are JB4, Eibachs, VCDS tweaks, and some minor cosmetic/OEM+ stuff.

You have a red one? Seen one driving near downtown/clocktower recently.

johng.wissig

Ready to race!
Pure White with Durban wheels and black mirror caps. If your sharp eyed, you can spot me. But looks like a plain Golf because of the wheels on first glance. Only mods right now are JB4, Eibachs, VCDS tweaks, and some minor cosmetic/OEM+ stuff.

You have a red one? Seen one driving near downtown/clocktower recently.
Mine is also pure white, 2 door,summer tires on blackw/ red line motegi wheels.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Any of y'all going to cars and Coffee at Michelin on the 24th?

If not, maybe do a GTG for beer and wings at Sherby's Pub.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Nice, I’ll definitely check those out....I was looking into the stage 1 tune by APR, saw a place in town called vintage autos is a preferred dealer/vendor. Anyone have experience with them?

Vintage Auto is a place where I deliver parts all the time, great shop and folks. The shop is super clean. They really know their stuff and do superb work, especially with older cars. Donald runs the show and is the Beetle expert. Dave Martin does air-cooled as well and is really well versed in all modern water-cooled cars too. You'd be in good hands there.

CU GTI

I might be going to the upstate C&C. I'll check back closer to then. I'd be down to meet up beforehand at the Walmart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk