GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mod Shops in Baltimore Area

illmaywillah

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone know of good mod shops in the Baltimore area? I'll be purchasing a downpipe and possibly and exhaust soon. Right now I plan on doing the work myself with some friends, but I wanna see what all my options are. I already know of NGP Racing up in Aberdeen.

Thanks in advance!

vdubtunes

Passed Driver's Ed
Not aware of any in Baltimore City/County proper. I think Induktion Motorsports would be the closest.

There's also NGP locations in Aberdeen, MD and Lorton, VA.

casualsurfer

Ready to race!
Hunt Valley EuroCar, it's a mechanic but they will do mod installs and fair quote. Got my headlights and DG springs installed there.

Stew

Mod Shop for DP install in MoCo

Not to hijack this thread (and Induktion is definitely within driving distance of my house so I might contact them) but I am looking to go ED Stage 2 very soon and once I pull the trigger on a downpipe I will be looking for a reputable shop in Montgomery County, MD that won't charge robbery rates for labor. I would love to install myself but I lack the time, facilities, tools, and patience so, thus, my search for a skilled mechanic in the area. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any insight.

MikeyR44

Go Kart Newbie
Can anyone recommend a mod shop that will let me sit in the car for an alignment in VA or MD? My Mk7 GTI is on a stock suspension and my car only has 3k miles, but I'm unhappy with the alignment the VW dealer has tried to do.

Last edited:
Another vote for Country Dubs. Zach and Nate are also both VW master-
techs.