GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
91 file right? Im seeing 28-29 on the 93 file and meth now. I'm gonna check out some user adjustments tonight.

No im seeing like 22/23 psi and holding around 18-19. Boost is low (not sure why) which is why I wouldn't mind pushing it to 25 psi when the adjustable file is available. As far as the timing I'm sticking to the 91 octane for now and maybe I'll try to push it near 94/95 octane with a blend. In case anyone wants to verify my boost levels here is a log: http://datazap.me/u/mk7gtl/is38-eurodyne-91-octane-61f-wm-e30?log=0&data=1-3-9-10

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
Also I think someone a couple pages back mentioned maestro is that out now? I would really hope I won't have to re buy this damn tune for maestro licensing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Also I think someone a couple pages back mentioned maestro is that out now? I would really hope I won't have to re buy this damn tune for maestro licensing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not sure. Plug in and let us know. The user adjustable file will be released way before maestro, but it's around the corner.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
The adjustable settings are not available on my 16 GTI. I just tried it.

Hopefully this week. I have a 2017 camaro SS to race next week. Only bolt on mod claimed is cats deleted. Those cars are fast as is im sure the cat delete helped it a lot so I could really use 27-28 psi for that one run :cool:

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
Hopefully this week. I have a 2017 camaro SS to race next week. Only bolt on mod claimed is cats deleted. Those cars are fast as is im sure the cat delete helped it a lot so I could really use 27-28 psi for that one run :cool:

Wouldn't that be shocking for them? lmao. Big V8 got yanked by a little 2.0T

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Step 1: Remove hood.
Step 2: Record vertical video with old flip phone.
Step 3: Put buses on anything that moves.

You're welcome. [emoji14]

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I'm 6mt and pulled slightly on my buddy's '17 Camaro SS 1LE when I had traction, you are DSG so I think you'll have him :)

Last edited: