GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
^^^ yup... Maxton front lip.
Do you have a problem with scraping your front lip? I really want to get the Maxton front lip also but I seem to scrape my stock front lip on a semi-regular basis going in and out of certain driveways. And I've been driving lowered cars for a very long time so I know how to minimize the scraping by taking certain angles. That's the only thing holding me back right now.

Mudsurfer1234

Just picked my '17 SE last Saturday. First "New" car purchase and loving it so far!

Ric01

Do you have a problem with scraping your front lip? I really want to get the Maxton front lip also but I seem to scrape my stock front lip on a semi-regular basis going in and out of certain driveways. And I've been driving lowered cars for a very long time so I know how to minimize the scraping by taking certain angles. That's the only thing holding me back right now.

Not that bad actually but then again I live in FL and the roads aren't too bad... I don't have have issue but I do drive careful when I know there's a possibility it'll scrape... it is the second lip but the first was just poor mounting. I think you should be fine.