GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Brendon1

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed Alcon Mono 4 brakes up front.

Lvetterling

Ready to race!
Had to install the summer wheels a couple months early as the 18" winter wheels wouldn't fit over the new brakes :laugh

Love them!! I do have to ask though. I know these cost a pretty penny, are they really that much better over stock?! I do have the performance pack. I'm not sure if you did before or not. I'm kind of thinking of doing the same on my car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
I gave it a good hard run up Mt. Diablo. It was a blast going 25mph around corners posted 10! Being a state park you can't get to carried away, rangers will camp out on corners with radar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Oil change and had my headlights replaced under warranty yesterday. Solowerks coilovers install this weekend on my wife's golf I hope.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
After braking the neck on my USMillworks decided to install the factory plate holder without drilling the bumper, instead I used 3m tape, so far so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
What was wrong with them?

On 6/30/14 VW switched suppliers from valeo to hella for our headlight housings. My car and my wife's golf which are both early 2014 builds had what looked to be spider web like cracks on the inside of the lenses, her car much worse than mine.

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
On 6/30/14 VW switched suppliers from valeo to hella for our headlight housings. My car and my wife's golf which are both early 2014 builds had what looked to be spider web like cracks on the inside of the lenses, her car much worse than mine.

Interesting. I have a very early build as well with Valeo units. Can't say I've noticed anything out of the ordinary on them. Do you have any photos of the defect?

That said, I'm not sure I'd personally replace mine with the Hella units. In comparing with a friend's car, the Valeos have a much nicer cutoff - sharper with a tinge of blue. The turn signal portion seems to illuminate more completely on the Valeos too.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Interesting. I have a very early build as well with Valeo units. Can't say I've noticed anything out of the ordinary on them. Do you have any photos of the defect?

That said, I'm not sure I'd personally replace mine with the Hella units. In comparing with a friend's car, the Valeos have a much nicer cutoff - sharper with a tinge of blue. The turn signal portion seems to illuminate more completely on the Valeos too.

I'll see if I can get some.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Not a mk7, or mine, but this mod is on point [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk