GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2016 VW Golf R (Base/DSG)

Bazgab

Passed Driver's Ed
For sale: 2016 Volkswagen Golf R (DSG/non-DCC)
Mileage: 13,275
Price: SOLD

Up for sale is my 2016 VW Golf R w/ DSG transmission. This is the base model, so no DCC/Nav. I didn’t find that I needed Nav since it has Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. I used Android Auto and it performed flawlessly with my LG G4. No DCC is a plus if you plan on doing suspension mods like springs or coilovers.

Car was purchased from Hendrick VW of Concord in November of 2015. Oil changed with Liqui Moly right around 5000 miles by myself, the oil pan was changed to steel one at this point as well. The car saw its initial 10,000 mile service at Leith VW of Cary in December 2016. Car has only seen commuting miles, no autox or HPDEs.

I have made the loan payoff payment and am awaiting the title. Asking $32,500 for car as it sits currently with all the aftermarket pieces listed below and any stock pieces that were removed. This is my daily driver and I need use of it until around the time my new car is scheduled to be delivered. The earliest I can sell this car is around the middle of April, details can be worked out once a deal is made. I am only likely to put a few hundred more miles on the car during this time.

Aftermarket Upgrades:
NOTE – CAR DOES NOT COME WITH STOCK CADIZ WHEELS, EURO TAILS, OR PADDLE SHIFTER EXTENSIONS!!!

• 18x8.5 +45 VMR 710 Gunmetal Wheels w/ 235/40ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport
  • Black Forest Industries Heavy Weight DSG Shift Knob – Air Leather
  • Black Forest Industries DSG Leather Shift Boot w/ blue stitching
  • DAP Steel Oil Pan Retrofit w/ magnetic drain plug
  • Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
  • AFE Magnum Flor Pro Dry S Air Filter
  • SuperPro 24mm rear sway bar w/ SuperPro End links
  • Klii Motorwerkes German Flag Steering Wheel Inlay

The VMR wheels are in 8/10 condition and have some minor curb rash on the front passenger side wheel.

Last edited:

Bazgab

Passed Driver's Ed
Price is firm. I might just end up selling the car to a car buying company. Got an offer from one that is known to give offers that are not great but not bad either and it was within $500 of my asking price. Willing to facilitate shipping but cost is on the buyer.