GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who got their Clubsport S muffler? Raise you hand!

Who go their CSS mufflers, who didn't?

• Total voters

huithomas

Ready to race!
I thought the down side was it became a ricer!
I am hoping for lots of rice.
I like chicken with it.

Santa is coming!

So, how fast is Express?
Express train or by plane?

"Ricer" quite a new word for me as English is not my first language.

Ricer: An oriental car with no engine mods, a body kit, and possibly stickers. Made to look fast.
Not a ricer: An oriental car with a fully built engine, drive train, and suspension reguardless of appearance

At least I got APR stage 1 :p

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Wow that's quick. And I gambled on E-acca thinking that they'd be a better option because they use FedEx. Dang...
5 business days, it appeared to sit in Rega, Latvia over a weekend, perhaps it was in route still just not according to the ems tracking. It did seem to warp across the Atlantic in a day's time come Tuesday...perhaps it was in motion. In that case, 7 days. Still ,not bad considering the mileage!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
"Ricer" quite a new word for me as English is not my first language.

Ricer: An oriental car with no engine mods, a body kit, and possibly stickers. Made to look fast.
Not a ricer: An oriental car with a fully built engine, drive train, and suspension reguardless of appearance

At least I got APR stage 1 :p

Was just having fun.
You would not be a ricer car with your mods. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Count me in as one of the CSS owners in the US. I bought ProjectDD's CCS muffler and had it delivered yesterday. Can't wait to install it soon.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
So is it still possible to get these ? If so from where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
So is it still possible to get these ? If so from where?

I don't think so. Member ProjectDD bought one from the initial batch and found it too loud. I bought it from him.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
This list may be growing...

So it's 8:45 PM March 30. Any more news from cars245 regarding their wave 2 shipments?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Update from cars245

Hello,

The mufflers should arrive to us by 03/04- April. This is not caused by a delay of supplying the items, rather then -

just some logistics delays with getting the parts from the supplier to our warehouse.

On April 3/4 - the items should start preparations and will be shipped out with Express as soon as possible.

If you would have any questions regarding this, please contact me!

With best regards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Heard it all before...fingers crossed!

Makes sense though as this is in sync with what e-acca is saying. Received and pack Monday, ship Tuesday.

??

MickGTI

Got mine !

Love the noise.
It can get loud when you step on it. And the Brap during the shifting with the dsg seems longer. Probably just because it's now louder.

But the system can be quiet when you want it.

Love the added gurgles at Idle. Those give me shivers.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Any e-acca customers who had some shipping damage, you might want to contact them via email. Natalja took this upon herself to do this for me, not my request.

From Natalja...

We would like to compensate this inconvenience to you and send you USD 20.00 to make you a little bit happier :)

We will send the money to your PayPal account shortly.

You have mentioned that some other people have received a damaged silencer, could you please be so kind and ask them to contact us?