GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Protective Film?

JVS_Mk7

Need advice/recommendations on protective film for my R. I am wanting to do the whole front and possibly fenders. Does anybody have any good recommendations for reputable shops? I live in Ohio- Akron/Cleveland area. I would like this to be the first thing I do when I take delivery next week. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADVNTURR

Passed Driver's Ed
Congratulations on your pending R ownership. There are quite a few of us in the NEO area and there is a Facebook group (VW GOLF R NE OHIO) if you're interested, need ideas, or help with installs, tunes, coding, etc. (we met up a couple of times last year for food and such and there is talk about doing some karting this year).

That being said, I had XPEL installed on the entire frontal area plus roof by Block-a-Chip ( http://www.blockachip.com/ ) which is up in Mentor. Not the cheapest guy in town or the quickest, but his work was excellent (as is evident by the Ferrari's he was also working on while mine was in his shop). If you post the same question on the Facebook group you'll get a few more local recommendations.