GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blow Off Valve Adapter [BOV] - Boomba Racing

WidowsSon13

Can't wait to hear what you think once you get them installed!

Install took about 20 minutes for both and I couldn't be happier! For $65 the BOV sounds like a $300 part and the short shifter is perfect! Love the reduction in throw and the feel of it. Fantastic job guys! Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Install took about 20 minutes for both and I couldn't be happier! For $65 the BOV sounds like a $300 part and the short shifter is perfect! Love the reduction in throw and the feel of it. Fantastic job guys! Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the support, we greatly appreciate it.

ACMK7

Will be ordering 2 for myself and my gf GTIs!
Just wondering, will this have any figment issues with an APR intake/tune?

flymkvi

Ready to race!
Recently got this. If you are a fan of this sound, then you will not be disappointed. My car is apr stg1 high output tuned and I think this really accentuates the sound! Under low throttle you'll hear it, but build up some boost and this thing is loud as hell. Having this adapter really gives a nice touch that this car was missing. Curious to know how this will sound later down the line paired with an intake.

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Recently got this. If you are a fan of this sound, then you will not be disappointed. My car is apr stg1 high output tuned and I think this really accentuates the sound! Under low throttle you'll hear it, but build up some boost and this thing is loud as hell. Having this adapter really gives a nice touch that this car was missing. Curious to know how this will sound later down the line paired with an intake.

Glad to hear you're loving the noise!