GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ST Rear Sway Bar for Golf only?

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
I have seen reference of ST RSB on here, but i have been unable to find listed for sale for the GTI. Just out of curiosity i searched for the Golf fitment and it came up.
So is everyone who is running ST RSB, on the GTI, buying Golf fitment one? I think part # is 51310?

I was also looking at Megan Racing RSW as well as Eibach, since all 3 are in the same ball park price range. Any feedback on these options vs ST?

Eibach bar (25mm) is $175
ST bar (25mm) is $158
Megan bar (25.4mm) $144
All 3 include free ground shipping.

Is ST bar way to go? Is eibach worth $20 premium for the name? Is Megan worth giving a shot (i was able to find 0 feedback about this bar).
I will keep rest of suspension stock for now, with H&R springs sometime down the road.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
l'd like to know as well. Plus, is the Megan adjustable? Pics show one hole but sellers advertise as adjustable.

Sent from mobile

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
I reached out to Meagan Racing, asked how thick the steel wall of the bar is and also about adjustability. Their response:

Thank *you for your inquiry. This bar was mis-labeled on our website. It is not adjustable. The only measurements we have on the bar is the outer diameter. Should you have any other questions please feel free to email us back.

Thank you and have a great day!

MEGAN RACING INC.

19481 San Jose Ave

City of Industry

CA 91748

Sent from mobile

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Also waiting to hear back from superpro on their 22mm and 24mm adjustable rear bar. I asked about bar wall thickness and if the "longer" hole is in the "stock" position - thinking that would make the 22mm bar a 22mm plus more with adjustment etc.

Sent from mobile