BBS Wheels: Show them off!

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
BBS CO 18x8

Perfect. Spacers? What springs?

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Perfect. Spacers? What springs?

This pic is with 15mm spacers in the front, 20mm spacers in the rear. Doesn't totally show in this angle but they are a bit too far out for my liking. I am changing it to 5mm in the front and 10mm in the rear, which will be more or less equivalent to ECS's "Flush Kit" for the Austins.

Springs are VWR.

Will probably post another pic after I swap out the spacers.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Here's my cell phone pic after they went on, 18x8 BBS SR on stock ride height (for now, have coils just have not yet installed)

spiker369

on air, don't care
Question for everyone here that is running 18x8.5 wheels. Are you getting any rubbing with suspension on the wider wheels?

Suspension mods and offset is going to be the main factor here. 18x8.5 ET+45 with a 225/40/18 and you'll be fine. 235/40/18 and you will probably need to do the fender screw mod.

EDIT: I'm running 19x8.5+45 with a 235/35/19 on VWR springs and have zero rubbing issues.

Dubonfire

Just a small teaser.

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

Veejster

Passed Driver's Ed
Question for everyone here that is running 18x8.5 wheels. Are you getting any rubbing with suspension on the wider wheels?

I am running +45 with 235s and a 5mm spacer in the rear. I had mild rubbing in the front with zero rubbing in the rear. Fender screw mod fixed the rubbing issues.

Dubonfire

BBS LM 19 x 8.5 ET 40ish on 235/35/19 Conti's
H&R Sport springs on DCC