GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

oem headlight switch

rbk

Ready to race!
brand new was in car 2 days before I installed the euro one.

$35 shipped.

someone posted the identical part before me and I'm just listing line at the same price cuz I have no idea what they go for.

you should buy his before mine tho as he has had his listed for longer than mine and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes and I'm not desperate to sell just figured someone might need it so I could help out

edit: his sold so now feel free to take mine off my hands!

Last edited:

rbk

Ready to race!
ty sir much appreciated

Hotfart

Ready to race!
Still available? Assuming yours is exactly like the one in the pic I've attached (non-auto with fogs, out of a GTI), and it's in good condition without scratches or anything, then I'll take it off your hands. Paypal ready!

Attachments

• switch.jpg
    switch.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
Just wondering if this is still available? Is this an Auto Headlight switch?

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
This one is all yours if he still has it. I found one by creating a WTB post on here.

Thanks, yeah I saw that. I'm specifically looking for an auto headlight switch to do a conversion with a light sensor.

Hotfart

Ready to race!
Thanks, yeah I saw that. I'm specifically looking for an auto headlight switch to do a conversion with a light sensor.

You should PM user triharderken, he offered me his auto switch cheap. It's a Euro switch though, if that matters to you. In any case, figured you might want a heads-up!

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
You should PM user triharderken, he offered me his auto switch cheap. It's a Euro switch though, if that matters to you. In any case, figured you might want a heads-up!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm actually looking for the U.S. switch, I don't plan on adding rear fogs and I don't want to accidentally trip the error light.

rbk

Ready to race!
hey sorry for delay been awhile since i logged in.

it is indeed still for sale and in perfect condition.

its a north american oem switch.