GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda Civic R

Joel

Ready to race!
It is not just the Civic R, I was driving the work van back from Monteagle, TN when an eyesore of a regular new Civic passed me.

I almost threw up a little when I saw the rear...

I rock a Honda self propelled push mower, works great.

Joel

Ready to race!
There is pushing and a hill... lol.
Sucker will try and wheelie up hill if you don't manually keep some down force on the front.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Honda is a strange company. I like them, really, but their vehicles seem to oscillate wildly from somnolent to surreal, and with little rhyme or reason apparent to this gaijin. My wife had a CR-V for over 12 years, and I had nothing bad to say about it (other than I loathe SUVs in general). It's hard to criticize anyone for buying, say, a Civic or an Accord, as in those price categories those cars are always sound choices. But the recent styling changes for the Civic in general make me scratch my head. Not just because my personal style isn't in that vein--hey, to each their own--but because these cars just stand out like sore thumbs among the rest of the placid herd of Honda heifers. Weird.

Though a Civic R should meet up with the dash and center console from an ATS-V. That...would be aesthetic hell.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule

LOL.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie

Attachments

• IMG_6824.JPG
    IMG_6824.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 442
It could do that lap in 6 minutes - it doesn't help me when I look at this ugly pile of shit.