GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vivid Racing | Corsa Performance Exhausts West Coast Distributors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VividRacing

Passed Driver's Ed

Vivid Racing Presents: Corsa Performance Exhaust systems!!

PM, call, or email for GolfMK7 Forum Exclusive Pricing! We will offer the best price possible!

Dave@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x226 | www.vividracing.com

Product Information:

Change the sound, performance, and look of your MK7 with a new exhaust system from Corsa! These exhausts are available with either diamond black or polished tips. Shoot me a PM or email with your zip code and which tips you're looking for and I'll get right back to you with the best pricing.

Corsa's Reflective Sound Cancellation, allows for maximum exhaust flow while eliminating all unwanted cabin sound resonance. bounces the undesirable sound waves into each other to attenuate the wave and eliminate the low frequency tones that create drone. Each muffler is tuned to eliminate specific, undesirable sound frequencies allowing only the engine's true and desirable exhaust note to be heard and improving performance.

Corsa's Exhaust system introduced a modular tip design that allows the user to choose between a Polished Stainless Steel or Diamond Black finish to complete the custom feel of this exhaust. Constructed of 3in TIG welded T304 Stainless Steel and utilizing mandrel bent tubing, the result is a product of the highest quality. A 200-cell catalyzer is included and relocated further downstream in the exhaust flow to decrease back pressure and aid turbo spool and response, improving the overall performance our your vehicle. When you are looking for unmatched quality and performance, look no further than the CORSA Exhaust System.

Features:
T304 Stainless Steel
TIG Welded
200 Cell Catalyzer
3in Mandrel Bent Tubing
Tip Style: Diamond Black
Improve Exhaust Flow
Increase Turbo Response
Lifetime Warranty

Ordering:

Email
You can place your order through email to dave@vividracing.com

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x226 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x226
Email: Dave@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.