GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Liqui Moly CeraTec Friction Modifier - 300 ml

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Thank you for the link.

In one of the post, the author states that some base oils already have moly in it. How do we determine if a base oil has this additive?

Google "<name of oil you're considering> VOA".

This will give you a virgin oil analysis report of whatever oil you're considering, likely from BITOG. If it has Molybdenum, that's moly.

surfstar

Ready to race!
Ceratec actually contains molybdenium (among boron and others), but
it's not MoS2! ;) That being said, MoS2 still is great friction reducer.

Yeah, I've read all of "Clevy"'s ranting on BITOG about it. Tried it [LM MoS2] in my previous Saturn Vue w/ 2.2L Ecotec - made no difference at all. Over 100k miles on the engine, so it should have helped. No oil use difference, no MPG difference, no sound difference, no "smoothness" difference. Same with my 1.6L Civic.
Some people swear by it, though.

I'm also one of the people who could never tell a difference if I used Techron/Regane in a tank. Others would say how 5 miles later its like the car was new again.

My butt dyno must be off. (and I track each tank of gas - no difference in either of those vehicles)

If you're one of the lucky ones for whom these type of additives work, then I'd like to tell you about my new super-vitamin-anti-toxin-best-thing-ever pill: Obecalp. $20 a pill will change your life. PM for details ;)

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
If you're one of the lucky ones for whom these type of additives work, then I'd like to tell you about my new super-vitamin-anti-toxin-best-thing-ever pill: Obecalp. $20 a pill will change your life. PM for details ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, will it cure BALDNESS????