GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in socal recommend a dealership for good deal?

Akim1989

Passed Driver's Ed
Im looking for a 2017 gti sport dsg. I live in san diego and i see a lot of people getting their 2017 sport for under 26k. Can anyone recommend me a good dealership in the socal area? Im willing to drive to LA from SD if needed. Thanks!

DeathKing

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't remember if I read it here or on Vortex, but someone mentioned a crazy deal at Dirito Brothers Walnut Creek.

Royal1

Ready to race!
I'm looking for 2017 GTI S in san diego too, and the best dealerships I have seen are either mossy, or city. Last month, mossy vw had a deal for 5000 off, and I bet they will do it again or be willing to go that low to get a car off the lot.
Let us know where you get it from because I will probably be getting my mk7 in April when my current mk6 lease is up. (I got my mk6 from murrieta vw, which was good, but could have been better now looking at it)

Akim1989

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking for 2017 GTI S in san diego too, and the best dealerships I have seen are either mossy, or city. Last month, mossy vw had a deal for 5000 off, and I bet they will do it again or be willing to go that low to get a car off the lot.
Let us know where you get it from because I will probably be getting my mk7 in April when my current mk6 lease is up. (I got my mk6 from murrieta vw, which was good, but could have been better now looking at it)

I went to Kearny mesa last month and they quoted me $26,200 for a 17 sport dog but I'm trying to under 26k

Royal1

Ready to race!
But also I would wait till the end of this month to really go in and get serious about buying it, the best day to buy a car is always the last day of the month when the dealerships need to sell cars to meet sales goals.

Akim1989

Passed Driver's Ed
But also I would wait till the end of this month to really go in and get serious about buying it, the best day to buy a car is always the last day of the month when the dealerships need to sell cars to meet sales goals.

My uncle works at a dealer and he said he can get the car for me for $28000 even including tax registration etc so $28000 OTD. With California's 7.5% sales tax is this good you think?