GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Carbon Fiber Air Duct - Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Unitronic® is pleased to announce its Carbon Fiber Air Duct for MQB platform vehicles equipped with the 1.8/2.0 TSI Gen3 engines is now available. Unitronic’s Carbon Fiber Air Duct is a direct bolt-on upgrade; designed to optimize airflow to the turbocharger, all while providing seamless integration, perfect fitment, and an aggressive motorsports-esque appearance in the engine compartment.

Until January 19th, 2017 take advantage of our introductory price!
Promo price: $289.99 USD
Regular retail price: $329.99 USD

LeoA86

Ready to race!
Just for anyone that has bought this front air duct from unitronic, I just installed mine yesterday, and you basically have to cut off the rubber seal of the oem box completely for this to fit. It is an extremely tight fit, but it works. Had i known this i might have opted out of purchasing this. Your better off buying this with their intake.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Just for anyone that has bought this front air duct from unitronic, I just installed mine yesterday, and you basically have to cut off the rubber seal of the oem box completely for this to fit. It is an extremely tight fit, but it works. Had i known this i might have opted out of purchasing this. Your better off buying this with their intake.

Yes, it is required. For reference, we advertise such directly on our product page.

Unitronic said:
Install
Unitronic's Carbon Fiber Air Duct can be installed with the OEM intake with some modification to the OEM airbox seal. However, for maximum gains, it is recommended to install it with Unitronic's Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System.

SOURCE: https://www.getunitronic.com/parts/intakes/18l-20l-tsi-gen3-mqb-carbonfiber-airduct

Status
Not open for further replies.