GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Golf 90 TSI Comfortline (AU)

bigmac

Hi mate. Nice looking car! My new TSI will arrive 3 weeks later. Can I ask you. Do you feel the ride too high after fitting the 18" wheel without sport suspension? Thanks.

recyc1bin

Hi mate. Nice looking car! My new TSI will arrive 3 weeks later. Can I ask you. Do you feel the ride too high after fitting the 18" wheel without sport suspension? Thanks.

Hey mate, They are 19" wheels, and it still feels fantastic to drive. It's nicely stiff and corners smooth. I am not sure what the different is in Comfortline Suspension and the Sport Suspension...

Thanks!

recyc1bin

Attachments

• IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 2,731

recyc1bin

Added Window Tint.

Added slightly darker "than normal" tint.

Pretty happy with the look so far. Does anyone have any experience with the Front, rear and side skirting you can buy to add the sporty look?

Attachments

• IMG_2403.JPG
    IMG_2403.JPG
    269.7 KB · Views: 2,684
  • IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2401.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 2,762
  • IMG_2398.JPG
    IMG_2398.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,731
  • IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 2,773

polka dot

Random request i hope someone can help out with- can someone take a photo of under their mk7 bonnet. I'm wondering if my engines missing some kind of cover..? Cheers to anyone who can help :)

jeanloulam

Hi recyc1bin, I'm thinking of getting the VW roof bars and roof box and was wondering what your opinion of them are? Did you compare them to aftermarket or third party brands? Thanks!