GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite

jtbazz1

Ready to race!
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite- SOLD

I have a like new set of 19x8.5 carbon graphite Vorsteiners. They were on the car a month and in original box. They are brand new condition. I can't get pics to load on here due to file size. If you send me an email I can send you pics if interested.

You won't find these wheels for under $2250. I am selling for $1500 free shipping. You would never know these have been mounted. Not a mark.

Here is my ebay link. offering cheaper on forum

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vorsteiner...ash=item4d66b4757a:g:mu4AAOSwr1tZ--Df&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

jtbazz1

Ready to race!
What's the center bore?
Hub rings or lugs included?

Weight of a wheel?

I do not know the center bore, you would need to contact Vorsteiner to confirm you fit. The ebay link has all their wheel information I have. The box doesn't show center bore.

The wheels are extremely light as this is a flow forged wheel, weight isn't on box but did some research and they look to be 22lbs. Iwould call Vorsteiner to ask but they are closed today.

I am only including wheels.

Last edited:

jtbazz1

Ready to race!
If anyone can pick these up I will do for $1350....I am giving away at that price. Someone take advantage of this! These are brand new condition in box.

jtbazz1

Ready to race!
If someone pics these up I will do $1300. Thats almost half price for new wheels with only 1000 miles on them. I guarantee you will not find Vorsteiners at this price anywhere.