GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 17" Winter Wheels

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Need a set of 17"s for my GTI Sport to make up my hill when it's snowing. Could care less about curb rash since I won't be entering any car shows with them, but would prefer wheels that are round. Cheaper is better; if I could find a set of steel wheels that fit, I'd buy them.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
If you want something really cheap, I haven't listed these yet on CL:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UDyWG57pGvO01pRd2

I think they are from B5 Audi A4, 17x7.5 ET44 Bought these a while ago, was gonna send them out to be refinished but never got around to it this year. I've used them since 2011 for my GTI(2 of them) for snow tires. As of last time I had these mounted they are still straight and will balance just fine. They are painted black when I got them and they can use probably some work. OE wheels and really heavy. Reason why I want them refinished is that I think they have tendency to have slow leak, wheels are pretty old so the aluminum probably had its share of finish issues at this point. Last year I had to put air in them probably once every 2 weeks. Alternatively you can try sealant which I've never used before. $50 and they are yours. I am in Rochester area...