GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm bored

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Chillin in the DMV...

I got here 45 minutes before they opened and there were 63 people (yes, I counted) in line outside before me. By the time the doors opened the line wrapped around the back of the parking lot and was out of sight.

A state trooper was stationed outside to keep people from jumping in before the people in line had gone in. This place is crazy busy. On the plus side, I'm number 11 in my category.
What in the actual fudge? That's crazy, I would not have the patience. When I go to mine there is like 4 people in line haha.

Sorry mate.

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Working on EVAP today made me think of this:

armedferret

Ready to race!
Dude! I wanted to go so bad. I wasted my trip to Vegas this year on a six day bachelor party/drinking binge. I was too hammered to get a cool rental car even. Had my eye on a Huracan

We're going again next year....already bought our tickets. We do a caravan out and back. Gonna hitch the wife's mk6 tdi and find a small pop-up camper to tow behind it. :D

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Guys, I have two weeks of vacation to burn before the end of the year and as a result I'm off for the next week. I'm also fantastically broke as a result of bi-weekly paychecks and rent payments. What should I do next week to prevent insanity? I have nothing planned. Vacation is use-it-or-lose-it at my company.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Guys, I have two weeks of vacation to burn before the end of the year and as a result I'm off for the next week. I'm also fantastically broke as a result of bi-weekly paychecks and rent payments. What should I do next week to prevent insanity? I have nothing planned. Vacation is use-it-or-lose-it at my company.
Come help me move! If I wasn't also fantastically broke (thanks, life!), I'd pay your way. [emoji14]

I dunno...play lots of Marvel Puzzle Quest?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Come help me move! If I wasn't also fantastically broke (thanks, life!), I'd pay your way. [emoji14]

What are you offering, beer? Pizza? Mrs Dutch would miss me but with a week off? Why the hell not?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

Get a second job.
Detail cars.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Moving sucks. Just spent this week doing a 7 hour shift unpacking/organizing at home after working 12 hours.

Note to self : throw away 90% of family's crap which they'll never miss anyway.
Also, don't hang up a thousand pictures that just means tons of plastering and then painting when it comes time to sell.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Go pick up this Golf R for Brando from Texas and deliver to Reno.
Road Trip!

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36544