GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Water meth

Mk7munkie

Passed Driver's Ed
Just bought my Stage 2 Snow Performance, just wondering if anyone else is running it and where’s the best mounting? I was thinking hatch because I am trying to go stealth water meth and I pull seats for racetrack. Any ideas or pics would be appreciated thanks.

jvjump1

Passed Driver's Ed
On my tdi had my stage 3 snow all mounted in hatch and pump in spare tire hole. I now have and r and going to use windshield washer fluid tank under hood and jb 4 to control pump

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Just an FYI, Methanol is rather toxic, oderless and very volitile so you will be breathing it if you don't vent the reservoir to the outside. Long term exposure in an enclosed area can cause serious health issues from liver, kidney damage to cancer. Mounting in cabin area where you share air with the methanol storage reservoir means you are getting exposure. Just get a proper reservoir, check it for leaks, especially if you are using push to connect fittings. and vent the reservoir to the outside. This stuff seems almost harmless but it is quite toxic and should be handled with care. Because this stuff is not noxious like gasoline people have no idea they are being exposed really. Even when filling my W/M tank or mixing, I wear disposible gloves to avoid skin contact and always do it outside. Sorry for the public service announcement but I see a lot of folks treating this stuff like it is just water at their own peril.

Slick99

Ready to race!
Just bought my Stage 2 Snow Performance, just wondering if anyone else is running it and where’s the best mounting? I was thinking hatch because I am trying to go stealth water meth and I pull seats for racetrack. Any ideas or pics would be appreciated thanks.

better to get it in the trunk, those methanol fume are unpleasant. i cud smell 10 ft away when my friend open the bottle of methanol.