Ummm. Maybe doesn't do anything on a 1.8

Couldn't tell any difference

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
I noticed a difference on my DSG R. Some of the manual guys in our facebook group noticed no change. I'm thinking this is a DSG only improvement.

EShadowbrook

Passed Driver's Ed
I've tried it. It changes the amount of time it takes to switch between driving modes (i.e.: normal to sport). Its originally set up to gradually change between modes. Changing it makes switching drive modes happen instantly. It doesn't improve throttle response or any performance metric at all IMO.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Ummm. Maybe doesn't do anything on a 1.8

Couldn't tell any difference
me neither.
I noticed it right away on the 1.8t. Throttle is smoother going from a standstill into 1 and 2nd gear. No more jerky / abrupt green light departures.

via the Sony XPERIA XA1 Ultra using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Seems crazy responsive now with this tweak + starting vibration disabled + oem intake mods + downpipe. I had everything but this throttle response tweak before, and can affirm it made a big difference in throttle sensitivity. Like someone else said I think this is probably equivalent to the throttle response in sport without the super high revving second gear.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Seems crazy responsive now with this tweak + starting vibration disabled + oem intake mods + downpipe. I had everything but this throttle response tweak before, and can affirm it made a big difference in throttle sensitivity. Like someone else said I think this is probably equivalent to the throttle response in sport without the super high revving second gear.

What is starting vibration disabled?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Liking this tweak. Throttle response seems more linear, and less sluggish especially in D (DSG).

Although the wording and location of the setting is odd. And it doesn’t seem to have made any changes to switching between driving modes, as others have said.

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Sounds like a great tweak. That throttle lag was a prime reason I got a tune. For someone looking for options to enhance daily driving, maybe explore these things first!

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I just did it but haven't driven the car yet I'll post up later

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk