GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

15" Lyon wheels (2016 Golf), just under 1k miles

jessiewonka

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf
Selling my set of 15" Lyon wheels on Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus 195/65, just under 1k miles, from a 2016 Golf. Excellent shape, no dings -- $400 obo. Pick up only in Bay Area.

Last edited:

jessiewonka

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf
Lowered price, let's get these out of my little basement.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Not interested in the Lyons. (That's what I have right now) although that's a pretty good deal. Replacement tires are probably more than that without the wheels.

Was interested in what offset your VMR's are.
Do they rub any with the 235's and the VWR springs on?
Pics would be awesome.

jessiewonka

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf
Not interested in the Lyons. (That's what I have right now) although that's a pretty good deal. Replacement tires are probably more than that without the wheels.

Was interested in what offset your VMR's are.
Do they rub any with the 235's and the VWR springs on?
Pics would be awesome.

Thanks, yeah the price seems legit, those tires are so new. But no bites.

VMR V718 ET45, and no rubbing with those tires and springs. Once in 600 miles I heard the front touch down from a sizable dip in the road which wasn't surprising at the time. I would definitely recommend this setup. As I said in another thread, even with the weight of my old wheels in the back coming home and going up the driveway, I still didn't rub.

I have a before/after pic in this thread: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17024&page=2

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Crazy. My thought process was almost identical.
Looks very sharp with the drop and wheels

sonerb81

If you were in southern CA, I would have been interested. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I wonder... Depending on how fast my brother goes through his tires on his mk6 (My old mk6), and he's going through them fast, he might be interested in these. They're definitely an upgrade from his steelies. I'll know in a week or so.

jessiewonka

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf
I wonder... Depending on how fast my brother goes through his tires on his mk6 (My old mk6), and he's going through them fast, he might be interested in these. They're definitely an upgrade from his steelies. I'll know in a week or so.

Still for sale, still staring at me in the basement every time I go down!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

jessiewonka

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf

jessiewonka

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf
Bumpin for last, then I'm going to store them forever.