GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

QuantumGTI

Ready to race!
I heard people talking about the new stage 2 DSG file. I've emailed ED to see if it's available. I'm still on the original 0D9300040S _4310_Stage1 file on my 2015 GTI.

Is everyone supposed to be able to download it now?

Last edited:

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I believe RickedEm is just saying no boost in 5th or 6th under normal, daily driving circumstances. He’s just reiterating that you shouldn’t go WOT in the high gears at a low RPM.

He’s not saying it’s not ok to have boost in 5th and 6th when your RPMs are high enough, AKA those nights in Mexico where you’re at 120MPH+, or at the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Wtf why does everyone have something different?!?

Certain transmission have the same codes most likely or serial # so maybe it’s makes it easier for him to sort things out and label them differently on the server so he knows which is which.

JSoler

Ready to race!
Hmm I don't see the 4904 file.
It's apparently just a test file for me. I've tried 4 files so far and now have narrowed it down to ONLY 3rd gear. It's only when the car shifts into or out of 3rd. It will hang in second gear going into 3rd as well as 3rd going into 4th. It's like 3rd gear has no power output unless it's in manual See new vid here. It's like the clutch completely disengages then freaks out and doesn't know to go up or down lol. We will get it sorted out soon, though.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BXsDxIVhPBwyTLMw1

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
It's apparently just a test file for me. I've tried 4 files so far and now have narrowed it down to ONLY 3rd gear. It's only when the car shifts into or out of 3rd. It will hang in second gear going into 3rd as well as 3rd going into 4th. It's like 3rd gear has no power output unless it's in manual See new vid here. It's like the clutch completely disengages then freaks out and doesn't know to go up or down lol. We will get it sorted out soon, though.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BXsDxIVhPBwyTLMw1

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Damn well hopefully it gets sorted out quick so you can enjoy it

NSchultz7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 Turbo Blue S4
IDK the stage 2 for me was very harsh compared to stage 1.. engages were harsher, more shuddering and bucking

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
IDK the stage 2 for me was very harsh compared to stage 1.. engages were harsher, more shuddering and bucking

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Increased clamping pressure most likely

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
#racecar