GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pictures of you dog(s)

The Fed

Old Guys Rule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think about my GS from time to time. He died in the 80's. Twice saved me from the local thugs when I was a teen.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule

This is jasper he doesn’t like to pose for pictures but what he lacks in tail he makes up for with a whole lot of ass he’s a toy Australian Shepard or something and he’s 6

This is Skittles my oldest pup who just turned 11 and just got a haircut looking pretty as ever she’s probably my favorite but don’t tell the others. she’s a peekapoo

And this is McCoy who we just got we think he’s 2 or 3 we aren’t sure and his last owners were shitheads and he’s a great little dog who won’t even let me take a shower without pawing at the door. He’s a shitzpoo.

Kind of looks like a Yorkipoo.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
My Havanese has no spine. Brown good boy is a shih tzu.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Tinker. Ready to rumble

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
My rescue mutt...

Curiosity got the best of me so I did a DNA test. It showed that he was a Malamute with blue heeler and border collie. Quite a mix for quite a pup! :D

Attachments

• ozzy_8714_by_poweruser-d65u842.jpg
    ozzy_8714_by_poweruser-d65u842.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 387

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Cats rule too :)

I love cats! I have 2 cats, Mario & Yoshi. And this is my dog, Peach.....

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
These are some old photos (2009?) but since it's a car forum, I figured they should be of my dog in the car. He was a giant malamute mix (130lbs or so) and his preferred method of travel was head-out-sunroof. At highway speeds, his cheeks caught some serious air.

Last edited:

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Rarely in Georgia do we get substantial snow, so we took the opportunity to let Lily experience it. She was hopping all over the place haha.

Nikon D5200 35mm
F/1.8
1/50 sec.
ISO 400