GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 Special colors from the factory

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Fellow member posted 2018 Golf R Canadian order sheet in another thread and 30 Special exterior colors options are available. It would be interesting to see if anyone is ordering the car with any of these Special colors.

Tomcfitz

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh man, I would love to make a "modern" harlequin out of my golf using their metallics.

I would go: Silk blue, bottle green, bordeaux red pearl, and... hopefully they have a metallic yellow somewhere....

Golfer883

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 GTI rabbit
I've not seen it offered, at the cost of $3K for a custom color it'd represent a fair portion of the base cost of a GTI.

yea I wouldn't pay the 3,000 for custom color I dont think but I do wish they offered that indium grey for GTI.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Fellow member posted 2018 Golf R Canadian order sheet in another thread and 30 Special exterior colors options are available. It would be interesting to see if anyone is ordering the car with any of these Special colors.

I've seen some Faceboob pics of two different greens, so they are trickling in.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I've not seen it offered, at the cost of $3K for a custom color it'd represent a fair portion of the base cost of a GTI.

yea I wouldn't pay the 3,000 for custom color I dont think but I do wish they offered that indium grey for GTI.

If VW offers this for R, it makes sense to offer it for GTI too as there is not much difference in body panels. But yes, 10% of the base cost is a lot for these options and not sure how many people would opt for it.

I've seen some Faceboob pics of two different greens, so they are trickling in.

They have some really good options which are tempting!