GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Burger Motorsport Billet Exhaust tips for GTI - 3.95"

slide13

Ready to race!
Here are some pics of my black ones

On this one you can see the front end of the tips. I wish they were covered a little better or that the ends had just a little taper to them to give a cleaner look from this angle.

Overall very happy with them though, definitely a nice look over stock I think.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Took a pic outside the garage. Looks better than the v1 they replaced. More of the v2 tip is hidden. From the side...you can see the entire tip of the v1.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

etrips

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golfffff Rrrrrr
So do these tips get as dirty as the stocks? Also having a really hard time deciding between the blue and gloss black...

JKoehle

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So do these tips get as dirty as the stocks? Also having a really hard time deciding between the blue and gloss black...

I’ve had mine on for a while and they don’t get dirty from carbon/soot at all. I can’t imagine where it’s piling up at though.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I’ve had mine on for a while and they don’t get dirty from carbon/soot at all. I can’t imagine where it’s piling up at though.

It could just be building up inside the tip:D. The rolled in part of the BMS tip does not line up flush with the edge of the stock tip. The edge on the BMS tip is higher than the stock. The V1 tips sit flush with the outer edge of the stock ones...the V2 does not.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Gloss blacks should be here today. To go with my CSG paint and matte black wheels.

I'll probably end up going to 8.5" bronze wheels when my summer tires are done, so I can run 245 or 255 width, but for now its black on black on black baby.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Gloss blacks should be here today. To go with my CSG paint and matte black wheels.

I'll probably end up going to 8.5" bronze wheels when my summer tires are done, so I can run 245 or 255 width, but for now its black on black on black baby.
Can you do me a favor? Paint your car night blue metallic and take some pics with the tips? Thanks in advance! Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

Ryan L

Love the Version 2 tips... props to whoever figured out the E90 tips slide right on. Coincidently the 340i in the back also has BMS tips.

bigdave79

Ready to race!
It does look badass! Are you lowered? Its amazing what the stock car with a bit of mods, tint, blacked out badge and exhaust tips can look like.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ryan L

It does look badass! Are you lowered? Its amazing what the stock car with a bit of mods, tint, blacked out badge and exhaust tips can look like.

Thanks! I am lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit springs (~1”, Euro part number) and also have wheel spacers. The second pic is not the best angle to show the drop, but you get the point.