GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
17-18k according to KBB, I got my 17 with no miles for a little more
I will have to check again I though Kbb told me 21 for private party. The SE got the good old leather seats and what not. Either way we will see id miss the car.

Edit: checked kbb again 18.5 to 20.5k

Also congrats I love my AWE track catback as well nice sound adder forsure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Finally put the winter wheels on with a brand new set of firestone winterforce tires.

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
Would anyone here be interested in an AWE Exhaust with the black tips?

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
You didn't like It? Track or touring?

I do love it actually. It started off as a Track edition, but it was a bit too loud for me, so I had a Vibrant resonator professionally welded it and now it sounds perfect.

I'm trying to buy a house this year, and any extra money would help.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
How was everyones weekend? I replaced a clutch for a mk6 R guy, found this... Apparently one of his buddies tried to launch it and redlined the thing cold while riding the clutch. Was a southbend stage 3 endurance less than a year old. Literally melted the friction material off of the disc.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
How was everyones weekend? I replaced a clutch for a mk6 R guy, found this... Apparently one of his buddies tried to launch it and redlined the thing cold while riding the clutch. Was a southbend stage 3 endurance less than a year old. Literally melted the friction material off of the disc.

Wow pretty crazy.

Weekend was solid too short sir.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Wow pretty crazy.

Weekend was solid too short sir.

It's always too short. I've been working 7 days a week between my normal job and side jobs on cars. This weekend I only have a side job saturday and the girlfriend is doing a ladies thing with her mom and sister sunday so I might actually get to work on my own car for once. If I get the whole day I'm hoping to make a big dent in all the work I have to do.

Worked all weekend but coming home for a couple days when I get off this morning. That clutch is a goner hahaha.
He's going to send it in to southbend and trying to get it warrantied. They're going to laugh at him lol.

RoyB2

Ready to race!
Last weekend- Worked at the office a bit. Came home, went to see the GFs mom and oldest (and her new boyfriend) for dinner out in Woodstock.

Sunday, spent the better part of the day wrestling the old muffler off my 4runner and got the new one on. Shes back to normal. Time to sell it now for anyone interested.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Snow sucks. Winter tires FTW.
Lol agreed.

For deep know the wife's Forester FTW.