GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI SE 6 speed manual for sale. $14400

imapetrolhead4

I have a 2015 GTI for sale. It has 57k miles on it and it is a rebuilt title. The accident was in the rear. I had to replace the rear bumper, tailgate, taillights, and fix the rear right quarter panel. No airbags, no engine or transmission damage. Car drives great, and has just been serviced. I have pictures of the accident and will send them to you if you text me at: (413)three-eight-eight-five-one-four-5

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
My car is around $1,000 less than fair market range.

Maybe for a non salvage title car but not even close for a salvage title car. 1k doesn't even scratch the surface for what a salvage title reduction should be.

imapetrolhead4

Maybe for a non salvage title car but not even close for a salvage title car. 1k doesn't even scratch the surface for what a salvage title reduction should be.
Whatever you say. If you find a clean title for the same price or less let me know and ill lower the price.

imapetrolhead4

is this an independent used car dealer? No license plates on any of the cars in the photo. Bought at salvage auction, repaired and flipped?
Yes, we are a family business. My father is the owner of the dealership. I purchased this car off an auction with the intent of keeping it for myself. But I have decided I want to get something more reliable and a cheaper car.