GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Just a quick update, I'm running the BOSS 500 kit now on my hopped up adjustable Maestro file at 24 psi on stock fueling and meth. I'll be hitting the dyno next week hopefully to smooth out the boost control. Very happy so far with the performance and spool is great too.

Ohh please keep us updated :)

Still deciding if I should go IS38 or just go for one of these bad boy turbos.

613B6

Ready to race!
So far so good, very happy with how hard it pulls up top. No comparison to the is38, obviously you loose a bit down low but well worth thebtrade off. I'm just on my custom is38 file right now. Fueling and timing is great just needs some boost control tweaking. I'll post up once I dyno.

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
So far so good, very happy with how hard it pulls up top. No comparison to the is38, obviously you loose a bit down low but well worth thebtrade off. I'm just on my custom is38 file right now. Fueling and timing is great just needs some boost control tweaking. I'll post up once I dyno.

How much is a "bit down low"? I do like the spool of the IS20 and heard the IS38 spools about the same.

Zoolook

Ready to race!
Has anyone experienced 'micro-stuttering' in the acceleration using the ED Stage 1.5 tune?

I notice 3 or 4 hesitations in quick succession usually after 4,000rpm through about 5,500 rpm. Stage 1.5 tune w/93 octane on 2016 GTI. This always happens at the higher end of the revs (never below 4,000) and it's very brief (maybe 1/10th of a second) and immediately recovers. It usually happens around the same spots as well each time.

I'd say it feels like a fuel starvation issue, but the fact it immediately recovers would suggest otherwise. Another thing is retarded timing, but I'm not really sure why that would happen at those spots.

JcarrollWS6

Ready to race!
Way too tired to read all this stuff after my double shift.

Interesting Conversations going on here for sure if I wake up alive I will take a look at all this Jibber-Jamber and let you all know what my humble, superhero has thread-starting genius can spare for y'all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk