GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAPerformance Official Stage 1 & Stage 2 OTS Tune Release for Accessport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrodee

Ready to race!
That's it? I can get better than that with JB4 conservatively....was expecting 310ish

Virtual dyno is pretty unreliable and I haven't put much effort into dialing it in. Feels stronger than that, FWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
That's it? I can get better than that with JB4 conservatively....was expecting 310ish

Boost, AFR and timing profile at very conservative. It's not even close to what the JB4 logs are showing in terms of efficiency.

I would expect the JB4 to perform better strictly based on logs alone. But only a race would really prove that I guess.

VD is only good are comparing between logs of the same car. Its a bad benchmark to get accurate WHP/WTQ #'s

Last edited:

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
What are we estimating HP to be with the stage 2 tune?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
My car ran fine on the original stage 2 file, and have the updated file I will be testing out. If that dyno Ian posted above is an indication, that is some good numbers they are putting down for an OTS tune they give with the AP!

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Yep I'm running the new stage 2 v2 along with the MAPerformance downpipe. Definitely a bump from the stage 1 tune, and the jb1 I had prior to that. And I'm okay with it being slightly conservative...it's my daily after all. And no more low (~3k) rpm "flutter" that I was getting on stage 1 under wot. So that's fantastic. Going on a road trip this weekend so I'll try to grab some logs and post when I return.

Ps. Pretty much kept up with a modded 5.0 from 75 to 105 yesterday. He got the jump and only pulled about a car length. And that was with the windows down and the sunroof open. Surprised both of us. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HicBuda

Ready to race!
I have put 140 miles on the MAP revised stage two and there is witchcraft in there (Cobb TC ?). My psychotic hopping wheels have mostly stopped (oem dogbone- for now), shifts at throttle are noticeably smoother. All while pulling like a train now versus the traction calamity that was oem and stg 1. No heresy intended, but it feels like awd putting the power down.

Last edited:

koniu77

Passed Driver's Ed
Quick question for Ian, are you guys working/gonna be working on a is38 version of the tune that cobb released recently?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
That is certainly something we want to play with soon! First we are looking into doing OTS E30 tunes. So that's currently in the works.

Quick question for Ian, are you guys working/gonna be working on a is38 version of the tune that cobb released recently?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.